[ESX][QBCore][Paid] Best Clothing Menu For Fivem

Theme V3:
e652a3b4fd75e9df97682b6b381ce7292bcddaa0.png e812bbb424cb30f9fabbd41020814b470b4adbb6.png ca7a056b22d116a09ec156177b3cea271e29a0c9.png

Supported ESX Versions:

• ESX 1.2
  • ESX Final
  • ESX Legacy

Features:

1. Character creation menu
  2. Clothing shop
  3. Accessories shop
  4. Accessories control menu
  5. Tattoo shop included
  6. Ped support
  7. Save and manage outfit
  8. Job only changing room
  9. Fully compatible with esx server.
  10. Replacement of esx_skin, esx_clotheshop, esx_barbershop, esx_accessories

How to install:

1. Add the script into resources folder.
  2. Replace skinchanger
  3. Install the sql
  4. Remove esx_skin, esx_accessories, esx_barbershop, esx_clotheshop
  5. Add this resource after es_extended in your server.cfg
  6. Restart your server

Showcase:

Tebex: https://menanak47.tebex.io/

Code is accessible Partial
Subscription Yes
One time purchase Yes
Requirements ESX/QBCore
Support Yes
Escrowed Yes
1 Like

90 usd i think that it’s too much for a single script

4 Likes

Is this just a reskin of qs-clothing ported over to esx with some cs modifactions?

Send me the preview link of qs-clothing, let me see

Nah! you should check the video first then compare

75.00 USD OMG single script

Literally a free script with custom UI & Converted to ESX. Why do the forums let you continue to post scripts when every script is a free or stolen script.

1 Like

Looks ugly as hell and not giving credit to either NoPixel or QB or Raid or where ever you want to start.
Regardless ugly as hell.

Another NoPixel copycat but cheaper:

Even you are confused. So what I can say :sweat_smile:

Really 90 USD for a copy paste converted script ?

1 Like

Its literally just QB clothing.
vinhkosd/qb-clothing-esx: QB Clothing converted to ESX Plume (github.com)

Just if anyone wants to buy this script, Just use the one i posted above and DM me if you need help.

A quick google or github search will give you tons of the same script converted.

skinchanger won’t work with this script, means default esx job clothing won’t work, and it’s just not a replacement of esx_skin

How would this work with codesign multichar and rcore clothes store , we are looking for something different when first creating your character , but don’t really want to lose rcore clothing , as it works really nicely

Wow im proud of you! You combined & changed all the functions and exports into your “clothing menu”. so, they are no longer a dependency! Still doesn’t make it any better or not stolen.

We all know what this is and you aren’t fooling anyone.

1 Like

ridiculus price. For 90 dollars you can get 2 Clothes Stores open source at other devs here in forums. And both will look better. Come back to the ground please

Red flags , when the dev can respond to critics but not to customers who have genuine questions :man_shrugging: makes you wonder how bad support would be , will be passing on this as I have reached out in dm and comments to have no replies

Use fivem-appearnce

Any script that works with esx skin is supported. I have no idea codesign multichar works with esx skin or not.

free and works very well
clothing menu, tattoo menus, ped menu, appearance menu All in one Free

2 Likes