[ESX][PAID] B - Clothingstore (Nice & clean design)

we will actually bring that in today great idea! (The clothing store feature is yet to come too!)

1 Like

The Price got lowered to 15€.

if you return it unobscured, I can also buy it for 15 €

I would like to do it, but there are leakers and I don’t want to give them a chance to use this script without having bought it, you can configure everything from scratch, there is nothing that is not configurable.

1 Like

Nice ui

1 Like

Thanks!

Can you save outfits or do I need another resource?, if they are saved, does it uses datastore? could I make it work with cui_wardrobe (for saving outfits)?, does it look nice on lower res? Sorry for the questions but i ask because i’m trying to move away from datastore, so this would be the best option

1 Like

The memory function is not yet available, but we are working on an update of what the memory function should integrate. The UI is also responsive and should also look good with a lower resolution!

Thanks for the answer, is the feature to input a number for clothes introduced?

1 Like

This feature is also added.

1 Like

This will be done in an feature update & also allowing people changing on how it gets saved, for those who want to move away from datastore

1 Like

Thanks you, just bought it but I have a problem, when I connect to my server this inmediatly shows up, no errors on client console nor server console

Should be fixed

Thanks you, would be there a way to translate this? thanks in advance :slight_smile:

3 Likes

When can we expect an update?

1 Like

The update will come in the next few days with a new & better UI!

3 Likes

how do i change the language where you press E to access the shop?? and an option for arms/gloves?

is the new version coming next week?

Yes! We’re already working hard on it. Complete redesign.

2 Likes

Is there already a rough release date for the update?

1 Like