[ESX] [PAID] At0m CrosshairSystem 2.0

[Description]:

It’s a new version of my previous crosshair system. You can create your own crosshair and save it to the menu, but you can also remove it. There are built in pro player crosshairs and you can add more in the json file. You can also have the ability to change the settings which is: use default/custom crosshair or show crosshair all the time/only if you hold a weapon. You can change the theme in the config file.

[Preview]:

[Video]:

https://streamable.com/6bxtia

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~1000 + UI
Requirements No requirements
Support Yes

Download

Escrowed: Tebex ( 7EUR + TAX)
Open Source: Tebex ( 10EUR + TAX)

Looks a lot like FiveM’s built in crosshair system.

Hi! Those can be used in the console, but this is a script for make it easy to create your own custom crosshair which you can save, so you can have multiply crosshairs.

Why would anyone buy this when this is just the csgo system so these presets can be copy pasted from prosettings.net and there are tons of crosshair editor websites available for free which are objectively more advanced?

You said that from the last time in my previous crosshair script and i answered to that question

I can appreciate the effort put into this but from an objective standpoint it doesn’t make sense for someone to pay for this product which is inferior to free, readily available resources.

You have your opinion, but don’t tell me what to do if you don’t want to buy the script then just dont buy it thats all. Its not your business what I am doing.You just came here and wrote negative comments if you dont like then leave the forum.