Onyx Weed | Weed Growing

ORP Weed is a weed growing resources that allows players to grow weed anywhere out in the city that they’d like. Plants are saved and stored within a database so growing continues while offline or after restarts. This is a script from my framework that I’ve decided to convert over to ESX as I’ve not released anything in a while.

I do not have the time to maintain this project frequently, if you find critical bugs or errors feel free to join my support server as you will get a quicker response there.

Main Features

• Grow weed anywhere in the city (Go find hidden locations)
  • Limited to growing 12 crops at any given time
  • Easy changable configuration to your liking
  • Police can destroy plants if they come across them
  • Plant stats (Hunger, growth, quality etc) for individual plants
  • Different types of seeds with rarities
  • Optimized code (Unless 100’s of plants are in your face it shouldnt effect performance)

Installing

1. Add orp-weed to your resources folder
  2. Upload orpweed.sql to your database
  3. Add orp-weed to your server.cfg

Recommended Resources
Mythic Notify & progressBars

Update
I have pushed an updated version of the weed script, this script was developed for QB & will need converted to ESX if you intend to use it on ESX. Since some think it’s okay to change a few labels and sell this script as their own, I’m now releasing the full version

Download: GitHub - HiHowdy/orp-weed

18 Likes

Accidentally uploaded the wrong version, should be fixed now. Apologies.

1 Like

Does the resource just run resource intensive if you add more than that?

1 Like

isn’t this MF_Dopeplants?

1 Like

I would imagine that if you have a full server of 64+ players then it could get a little wild, the cap wasn’t just to help performance but also to ensure economy doesn’t get broken along with it.

1 Like

Never seen or heard of that resource before, other scripts may be similar (not sure if any released?). This resource was inspired by a certain server I’ve played on before and wanted to recreate it and was written from the ground up.

Looks an anwful lot like a slightly edited MF Dopeplants.

Would help if you guys posted a dif of the two resources or reported the post instead of just inciting drama lol.

2 Likes

“slightly edited”

If you have ever even seen modfreakz code, then you would know that this code looks NOTHING like mf code. It’s 100% not a copy/rip/edit of modfreakz code. You obviously don’t know what your talking about. Just don’t talk next time.

9 Likes

ROCKY_southpaw :
Would help if you guys posted a dif of the two resources or reported the post instead of just inciting drama lol.
+1

pd: This is dopeplants…

yo dude, this one is so dope :+1::+1::+1:

+1 :white_check_mark:

1 Like

not mf_dopeplants, howdy is legit, do research before saying anything

3 Likes

even if it was mf who cares lol… ITS A FREE RELEASE download and enjoy it :slight_smile: @HighHowdy amazing release dude keep up the good work 11/10 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Search animation does not stop.

Sorry forgot to clear ped tasks while converting to esx, I’ll update the repository now to fix this.

There is plenty reasons to care :face_with_raised_eyebrow:? but you wouldnt get it you just make ymaps

3 Likes

When you search you will not find anything.

2 Likes

ymaps when was the last time i releases a ymap lol … bro mite want to look again

here a question you saying about me ONLY releasing ymaps… what have you released :smile: (just searched and cant find any of your releases )

2 Likes

@HighHowdy how do you sell the weed once you have harvested it… very nice script so far

Having the same issues in our server no errors either??? Can search but never finds or adds seed to inventory.