[ESX/NON ESX] Ultimate modular NPC AI Backup - BackupPro

FloatDev is the author of this resource. Since the code is obfuscated, I am waiting on him to figure it out. There is nothing we can do or change as long as it’s installed correctly (and it sounds like yours is).

Also, FloatDev, would you consider converting this script to QB-Core for the permissions and duty system? The conversion process is fairly simple for ESX scripts to go to QB-Core so it shouldn’t be a big deal. I’d try it myself but you’ve obfuscated the code which I understand, being a paid product and all.

Is this thread dead or what?

Hello vladimirXXputin,
in a future update, Backup Pro will receive support for QBCore, but I cannot say when this update will be released.

Well that’s good and all but what about the current issue of the cops not exiting their vehicles? The entire script is useless until that is fixed.

Did you ever figure out what the issue was?

no communication from the dev. thats really unfortunate for a paid resource.

Hello vladimirXXputin,
I am very sorry for the long waiting time.

In most cases, it is related to old FiveM server versions or other scripts manipulating Ped Relationship groups.

I hope I was able to help you.
Kind regards
Alex from Codineer

As I said in the unanswered direct message I have with you, both of my servers are the most recent version of artifacts and running the latest game build. One server is customized but the other is a completely barebones server used for testing and scripting.

Not to mention, I am not the only one having the issue. The problem is in your resource. Not on our servers. Fix it or tell everyone they have wasted their money…

Hello vladimirXXputin,
I do understand that you are not satisfied, but for most people it is working just fine.
Please tell me which backup units you tried to call, and I will try to figure out what the issue could be.

I hope I was able to help you.
Kind regards
Alex from Codineer

Personally I have not seen this in any server, or videos from people using it in their server. Not sure what they mean by most people since there are complaints about it not working for a while.

Hi. i just ordered.
And when i downloaded it i just had an .dll file and no other things.
And anyway if it whas that what it should be. how i can install it.
In the installation documentation it says that there is an fxmanifest. but i have only the .dll file

1 Like

Hey @FleecaRP,
please tell me the exact name of the product you downloaded.

sorry for the late. i wasnt checking. here is the screen

Hey,
BackupPro for FivePD is just an extension for BackupPro (this product).

Best regards
Alex

and how i install it to fivepd?

Hey FleecaRP,
First, you install BackupPro as a normal resource. And then you put the .dll file of BackupPro for FivePD in FivePDs plugins folder.

After starting BackupPro and FivePD it should be working fine.

Best regards
Alex

where i can download the Backup Pro normal resource?

You have to buy it here: https://codineer-digital.tebex.io/?package=4230912

is this ready for qb core