[ESX/NON ESX] Ultimate modular NPC AI Backup - BackupPro

Good Evening, I got this for a AI backup for my fivepd server, I have it all working and the menu pops up. however, it only shows code 4, delete all and on/off duty.

I must be missing something very simple. but am not finding it or thinking of it.

any help would be greatly appreciated

Hello Cstoppel,
are there any files in the plugins directory of your Backup Pro installation?

Kind regards,
the Codineer Digital Team

I guess Iā€™m not sure what you mean by that? I have the fivepd one in both the folder with the script and the plug-in.

just wondering if there has been an update for this?

Hey SAVRP,
it should work if the following conditions are met:

1. the file format is UTF-8 and all characters are displayed correctly
  2. all jobs are written in only lower case

I hope that it works for you.

Best regards,
the Codineer Digital Team

Hello I purchased Backup, But my base is VRP or VRPX, does it work? do you have a video tutorial teaching how to install? If possible someone could give some guidance

Hi I purchased some time ago, am i able to DL the most recent version?

Hey ccastruita,
you can download the latest version from our Download Center ā†’ https://central.codineerdigital.com

Best regards,
Codineer Digital

1 Like

Backup Pro for FivePD - If I am using BackupPro for FivePD, do I need the paid version as well? If not, how do I install it for FivePD? Thank you in advance!

Hey JGo2112,
you need Backup Pro even when using Backup Pro for FivePD. BackupPro for FivePD is just an addon.

I hope I could help you.
Best regards,
Codineer Team

Awesome thanks! Will be purchasing it and checking it out - we are using this to train actual police officers.

I purchased this and its really bad honestly its not worth the money at all it functions like a free ped spawner and they wont fix their codeā€¦ also reporting my replies to remove my comments which is sad

Hello Kingraasclart,
I am very sorry to hear that you are not happy with the resource.
Could you please explain what you mean with ā€œthey wonā€™t fix their codeā€?
Also, we kindly ask you to refrain from making false statements, such as accusing us of reporting your answers.

Best regards,
Codineer Digital

I mean that its now been days and you havent added an option to disable guns spawning from pedsā€¦ also the menu is glitchy a lot of the time you cant delete the vehicles you spawned so an admin has to do it. Its just really lazy coding man

Hey Kingraasclart,
we told you, that we added that option to our to-do list, but because you told us that you are not going to use the resource and nobody else wanted that option it is not prioritized.
And maybe deleting the vehicles does not always work, because the vehicles you are trying to delete are out of OneSyncs range. In that case, just go to the vehicle and press the delete button again.

I hope I could help you.
Best regards,
Codineer Digital

Hi. I bought this about a month ago and have it set up correctly, no errors in console, etc. Iā€™m having an issue where, no matter what units are called, they arrive properly but no officers will exit the vehicle. You can ā€œcarjackā€ them and pull them out, at which point they will do what theyā€™re supposed to do. However, even if they are getting shot at by npc gang peds, they will just sit there in the vehicle and ignore it until they die.

I have tried this on my FivePD server, a vanilla FiveM server, and my RP server running QB-core latest stable. All servers are running artifacts less than 30 days old and game build 2545. On the vanilla FiveM server, this was the only resource running.

Hello @vladimirXXputin,
I am very sorry to hear that our product is not working satisfactorily for you. I also apologize for the long waiting time.

Please let me know which units you tried and if they work correctly on players (on players who fire at them for example).

Kind regards
Alex from Codineer

I have default (lspd), sheriff, and swat. All of the above will not exit their vehicle no matter who is shooting at them; player or ped. They all stay in their vehicle until dead or code 4 is called. Then they drive away.

i have same problem just bought the script too

i just bought this i call for backup peds do not get out the cars can you tell me why