[ESX/Non-ESX] Taxi Driver Pro - The ultimate Taxi job

Taxi Driver Pro - The ultimate Taxi job

Taxi Driver Pro is Codineer’s answer to the imperfect taxi jobs flooding the world of FiveM servers.
With its attention to detail, 100% translatability and its integration with ESX and its possibility to run standalone, Taxi Driver Pro perfectly adapts to existing structures.
Taxi Driver Pro allows you to become a taxi driver and drive citizens of Los Santos through the city.

Features

• ESX compatability - 100% ESX compatible
  • Configurable - (Nearly) every detail is configurable
  • Standalone - No Framework? No problem
  • Easy to use - Intuitively useable and easy to install
  • Translatable - 100% translatable
  • Phone Animation - Calling animation with a ringtone

Download & Payment

You can buy the resource in our shop here: Garmingo | Taxi Driver Pro 2.0

Media

Our other releases

1 Like

ofuscated?

whats new? the GUI calling? its almost the same with esx taxijob. make it without npc in city make it that the scripts is providing the npc. if im correct it is looking for ispedwalking? what if the city disable the npc for better fps?

Hey mjaltrinity,
as far as I know the concept behind esx taxijob is driving other players around, but our concept is driving NPCs around.
Also our product can be used on servers without ESX.
Also our script is spawning the peds and ispedwalking is not used and therefore the npc will still spawn even with NPC disabled.

I hope I was able to help you.
Best regards,
Codineer Digital Team

lol its driving the npc as i told you only ui and some marker has changed.

the difference i see is that it spawn cause in esx taxi job ped only who walk or spawn naturaly

bro ofuscated?

Hey mjaltrinity,
I was not completely sure what you meant in your first message. I am still not 100% sure which esx taxijob you are talking about, because there are multiple out there.
Taxi Driver Pro is not based on any other taxi job and is made completely from scratch. Our goal was to build the taxi job of our dreams and this is what we came up with. We are willing to add a lot of new features in the future, but at the moment this is what you get. It might be a little bit similar to another job, but that is not intended.
As already mentioned above I am not completely sure which taxi job you are talking about, but for us it does not matter what the difference between our job and other jobs is, because we were just making our job and not really thinking about the features of other jobs.

Kind regards,
the Codineer Digital Team

jobs to start

and this is what im talking the difference

When I read comments like this I am literally asking myself if you have seen the video. This script works standalone and esx, it has a custom sound with ui when customers call, it works with and without npcs enabled, I think there is a big difference between those, and of course it is similar but there is also android phones and apple phones and they are not the same although they kind of do the same. I wouldn’t say anything if there is no difference between the jobs but there simply is. Still wishing you all the best!

Why did you never show the resmon ? In standalone it’s bettwen 0.10 and 0.20 ms, and with ESX just see :

I think it’s important to know when we buy a script and can change nothing cause DLL.

you can’t sell obfuscated scripts that’s against the rules

1. The script is in C# which always has some more ms, but has NEVER an impact, I tested it and there is literally no issue with it.
  2. .dll has NOTHING todo with changing anything in the source code, please inform yourself before writing shit here.

Thanks.

Hey LeRoliste, thank you for reporting that it is that high when using ESX, we are going to try to find a fix for that. And 0.1-0.2ms is actually not that much for a C# resource and mostly due to the way FiveM handles C# resources.

Best regards,
Codineer Digital

Amazing work!

1 Like