[ESX] Moonshine Job - scripted by Crxnkeh Dev (me)

If used on the server or if you are reuploading please metion me :slight_smile: Enjoy this job - i have (inside the folder is a README.txt) read it and it will tell you how to install it <-- EVERYTHING IN THIS POST IS NEEDED TO MAKE THE SCRIPT WORK! :open_mouth:

7 Likes

Any screenshots or something?:thinking:

Na man sorry :frowning:

Sorry?

1 Like

not bad alcohol contraband in extra, well done, good thank you for sharing, nice script, I can not wait to try it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Looks good to me, might wanna add the __resource.lua for those of us too silly to make our own :wink:

If you read the README!! you will not need one :slight_smile: Thanks for the comment tho <3

Yeah nah I’ve already done it I was just saying because some people don’t know anything about scripting. But nice, I didn’t check the readme I will admit. :wink:

Yea for this script a __resource.lua isnt needed (bonus) ahaha

ooohhhhh i love when people steal my topic style :clap:

2 Likes

I also love when people also put a lot of necessary shit in their scripts. You should’ve made this separate from basic jobs not as a package included with what people already have. -1 rep for stealing the logo background.

are you really that mad? XD dam

1 Like

Mad? No, I don’t get mad over stupidity, I would have asked the author to integrate it with esx_drugs. I mean if you’re going to take time to do something, do it right the first time. Hey what do I know though?

Awesome idea for a job and I like how it’s lightweight to blend with ESX_Jobs.

The issues I have are these:

1. You do not provide locales like the en.lua info (Keep in mind I had ESX_Jobs installed already)
  2. You make all your DB items in lowercase, but call with Captial Letters
  3. in the Selling the Mash function you have the Type as Work not Delivery
  4. the moonshine job recognized in the _resource.lua file

With those items said, I am still new to LUA programming, haven’t got this job to work, and I am simply comparing the fueler job and finding the differences.

1 Like

i used fishing and slaughter to guide me

SQL does’nt work correctly, make it a standalone. Also none of the blips are working correctly either. Not sure if it’s a code issue or not hopefully you can fix this. This seems like its missing a lot. Read the readme file and did everything correctly still didn’t work.

Same, i had to reset my database :upside_down_face:

What does this job do?

1 Like

screenshot? videos? something? It’s like i will put a job for Shine like the Moon…come on

Like…what the fuck does it even do?