ESX money HUD like vRP

I would like to know what script the server in the attached image uses. I think it’s an esx server but I don’t know exactly the name of the script indicated in the image. If anyone knows anything, I would greatly appreciate your help.

That’s definitely ESX, and I’m fairly confidant that’s just the default UI that comes with the script.

But how to get that to my server? If it is a script that I can download, it would matter to me to pass the link please. If it is something that has to be configured, I would be very grateful if you could indicate a place where I can learn to do it

The link to ESX? Sure…

Okay, I understand. But you have a slight idea of ​​how to change that? I want to put instead of [job-rank] just put the [rank] of the player to make it all shorter

What I try to achieve, is that in the section of works, I only get the rank that each user has, without showing the work itself. Example: LSPD - Captain (in this case it is as all esx servers have it)
LSPD Captain (and in this case it is what I am looking for, that is a single name (without hyphens) like the one that appears in the photo with the icon)