[ESX] Mobile Data Terminal | Reports, warrants, calls, searches & more

im using the latest release of the gcphone you linked, but i am not getting the calls in the mdt when i sent them to police.

gcphone is only a dependency for phone numbers to show up, you have to manually add the event listed in the original topic if you want them to go through.

If calls appear twice you’ll have to delete the duplicate event you trigger somewhere else in your code. It isn’t an issue with the MDT system itself. It’s hard to tell what’s wrong without any errors.

This MDT is only compatible with legacy ESX, not version 2. It’s either that or you don’t have ESX installed properly.

I would search, but what about officer name wont appear?

So this is doesnt work with es_extended final?

where do i add the server event?

This looks to be very clear…

You add it where you want to call to be triggered and pass the parameters to it. Very self-explanatory.

Okey, i tested it, and i recieve a notification per officer on duty in the server (2 officers = 2 notis, 6 officers = 6 notis), any solution?

Script dont work, Wont even pull up player names when searched or their vehicles???

hii

i have two problems

i can’t create a report

and i get this error when i am trying too find player in the mdt

and i have follow the info in the top

hi, im having issues getting the calls to go thru the cad can anyone help?

I am having issues with it searching for players. I type in their name and it just endlessly searches. Any suggestions on why that is happening?

Please add server-side job verification so random player can’t destroy the whole database. You can call 90% of the events without the proper job.

Solution is don’t call the event to create a call on every client. This is most certainly a you issue which I can’t fix.

You aren’t adding licenses properly meaning some don’t have a label. Fix the license tables in your database.

Again, you have to trigger the event yourself for calls to show up. It’s a very basic task for someone who has fundamental knowledge in coding.

No errors, no help. I’m not a mind reader. I can only recommend you follow these steps for a solution if you’re using a different version of esx_identity or kashacters to the one required,

As I mentioned when I first created this topic:

:warning: I will not be providing any updates for this script, it is very old and some of my beginner NUI from a year ago.

But feel free to make a pull request if you would like to update this yourself and share. It’s a very simple task.

would you be able to assist as to where to put the code, thanks

hey mate this doesn’t seem to work for me

Try this :smiley:

RegisterServerEvent('gcPhone:sendMessage')
AddEventHandler('gcPhone:sendMessage', function(phoneNumber, message)
    local sourcePlayer = tonumber(source)
    local identifier = getPlayerID(sourcePlayer)
    addMessage(sourcePlayer, identifier, phoneNumber, message)
-------------------MDT POLICE CALLS-----------------------------------------------------
    local ItWasHuman = GetPlayerPed(sourcePlayer)
    local IseeHim = GetEntityCoords(ItWasHuman)
	local JesusChrist = ESX.GetPlayerFromId(sourcePlayer)
	local OMG = JesusChrist.getName(sourcePlayer)

if phoneNumber == 'police' then
	TriggerEvent("mdt:newCall", message, OMG, vector3(IseeHim.x, IseeHim.y, IseeHim.z))
end
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------	
end)

Just to Clarify because the answers contradict themselves, if there a way to use this without kashacters, and if so how.

i have this exact code in and it still doesnt work, is there anything else that i may need to add

Hi why is there no submit report if anyone can help thx