[ESX] MFP_Banking - Bankingsystem with robbery & ATMs | NativeUI

Hey guys,
today I want to present my banking -, atm- & robberyscript for your roleplay server.

(You can get this script in my store: https://mfp.tebex.io/package/4880870)

Special features:

• Show in Native UI Design
  • Welcomepage with welcoming notifications
  • Configurable everything
  • Standard and custom withdraw or deposit
  • Billings on special page
  • Possible Cheater warns
  • Discord Webhooks
  • Integrated robbery system and police notification with blips (With GCPhone support)
  • Everything is configurable
  • Animation giving creditcard
  • Send and receive money to and from other players
  • Pay for the costs of your bank

Showcase (Video outdated – V1 named atm):

banking_preview-01-600x338
banking_preview-02-600x338
Advanced Blip system support integrated: (v. 2.1)
Unbenannt-241x300

Installation:
Put the script in your resources-folder . After it, complete it with writing in your server.cfg. That’s it! Have fun with it!

Requirements

NativeUI / NativeUIReloaded
mysql-async / oxmysql
mfp_blips (Free)
es_extended

Regarding Escrow

This script is managed through the FiveM Keymaster.
Regarding this we paid the highest attention to the opportunity that everybody can simply modify everything without any encryption.
For this matter we only included about some unimportant lines of code, which never have to be modified and can’t cause any problems into the escrow file. So I can promise 100% that you will never even notice this protection, when you aren’t willed to leak the script.

Code is accessible 90%
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1300
Requirements ESX, NativeUI
Support Yes
2 Likes

Advanced Blip System is very cool. But something like IBAN with PlayerID is very outdated.

1 Like

Hey @strg_cmd , nice to hear. It uses a blip_info like it’s written in the requirements.
Yeah, using PlayerID is outdated but what I needed for my own server. Maybe I’ll change it one day.

Best wishes
Max

sorry but there much better banking scripts out there and for free :confused: … that use of that style ui is super old lol

1 Like

Hey @BM-CUSTOMS , I wrote this script years ago, for my own server. It’s possible here are atch system. I just want to offer it for those who also like this style and also the bindings. whether you like it is a very subjective opinion always and I think you do not always have to write it if it is not your own style. Yes Native Ui is old, but exactly my style.
Nevertheless, I wish you a successful week!

Best wishes
Max

nobody here is saying anything about being force to buy. We just tell you that your style is [redacted] - not that great

1 Like

Although, I like it. I didn’t mean it that badly. It’s all a matter of taste. Yes Native UI is old, I still like it. Greetings

1 Like

Updated 19/04/2023 (small change to be up to date)

• added possibility to use NativeUIReloaded or NativeUI
  • added possibility to use mysql-async or oxmysql
  • added credit system
  • improved robberysystem
1 Like

Very cool Banking Script. I really like robbing features for atms and I love the NativeUI design! :+1: :+1: