Esx mafia, biker, cartel, gangjob

I get this error pls help

1 Like

I am building additional module that is integrated inside txAdmin called “Gang/Mafia Management Tool”. This will help the server owner to add/update the gang/mafia or other jobs without touching any script. This is not yet done, I will also add the coordinate of every location like armory, blips, garage and even uploading the ymap of their territory.

Here’s the link:

4 Likes

bad argument #1 to ‘pairs’ (table expected got nil) what do now?

THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!! Oh my god this is going to be the future! Thank you for this effort!

1 Like

Is there a download link?

You can download txAdmin here: https://github.com/tabarra/txAdmin

But the Gang/Mafia Management Tool is still in development.

1 Like

Thank you

how do i configure it to my own gang

How can i add custompeds?

I get this error when i try to put money to society account e[91mSCRIPT ERROR: @esx_society/server/main.lua:91: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘society’)e[0m

hi, i cant change location of cloakroom, etc, :frowning: help me pls… sorry for my english.

its very easy job, just change the co-ordinates from config.lua file thanks, if you need help let me know thanks

work!!, thank you❤️

happy to hear that, great cheers!! :slight_smile:

SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_mafiajob/client/main.lua:1346: bad argument #1 to ‘pairs’ (table expected, got nil)

guys how do i fix this error that doesn’t allow me to move the blips ??

Hi @kheire007 ! I don’t want to use the NPC that is in the configuration as a holding but rather the one of my MySQL. Do you have an example?

I can’t buy or fill out weapons,
It always says I don’t have enough money even though I have over 100,000 dollars
I need help

where is place for mafia

im neew. why my fractionmenĂź doesnt work ?

i have no f6 menu too. have you fix it or can anybody help ?