Esx mafia, biker, cartel, gangjob

How can I dublicate the job and change name;

Hello, how are you? Anyone know how to solve the “Delay problems”, in the resource monitor (resmon true in the F8 console) i am having up to 0.80 ms of delay, is that normal?, i want to use the mafias in OneSync 128 slots, do i have to change something in the script? Thank you! (Here you have the screenshot of the resmon)

can someone help me when i try to start it in my server it wont work

yeah, eat so much fps

Armory not working cant put any item inside. Any sollution ? No errors at all.

Hey
The solution

Creating script environments for esx_mafia
Error parsing script @esx_mafia/config.lua in resource esx_mafia: @esx_mafia/config.lua:1: unexpected symbol near ‘<\239>’
Failed to load script config.lua.
Error loading script server/main.lua in resource esx_mafia: @esx_mafia/server/main.lua:5: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘Config’)
stack traceback:
@esx_mafia/server/main.lua:5: in main chunk
Failed to load script server/main.lua.
Started resource esx_mafia
Creating script environments for esx_gangjob
Error parsing script @esx_gangjob/config.lua in resource esx_gangjob: @esx_gangjob/config.lua:1: unexpected symbol near ‘<\239>’
Error loading script server/main.lua in resource esx_gangjob: @esx_gangjob/server/main.lua:5: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘Config’)
stack traceback:
@esx_gangjob/server/main.lua:5: in main chunk
Started resource esx_gangjob

Anyone know fix for these two errors? It is my final error on the server console. (Sat here for two days working through them) so if someone has a fix or can help me with it could be would be amazing

esx_gangjob

I have a problem whenever the member saves a gun and picks up again with 250 ammo I need to remove that does anyone have an idea?
please help

how to make the salary is from the society money?

Hello I want to put more than 1 mafia on my server, but the only script that I like and that serves the F6 menu is the “esx-mafia.rar” How do I apra replicate that script for several mafias?

does anyone know how this work? cause i only get the jobs no f6,

Has anyone managed to get guns with attachments working for the mafia? The armoury never works for me

Ye the armory doesn’t work you will probably have to make changes to get it to work

Do u know how to remove the options for mafia to search and everything?

hello I would like to know why in localhost I manage to open the gang interaction menu, mafia … And when I go on my public server can not open the menu

Hello, how kind of respond to my problem? in esx_mafia I get this error in the command console, SCRIPT ERROR: @ MafiaSinners / client / main.lua: 1476: bad argument # 1 to “pairs” (table expected, got nil). Does anyone know why this?

Creating script environments for esx_cartel
Error parsing script @esx_cartel/config.lua in resource esx_cartel: @esx_cartel/config.lua:1: unexpected symbol near ‘<\239>’
Error loading script server/main.lua in resource esx_cartel: @esx_cartel/server/main.lua:5: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘Config’)
stack traceback:
@esx_cartel/server/main.lua:5: in main chunk
Started resource esx_cartel

how u fix this?

i need help

I can save the item but can’t open the menu of the already deposited item.
Please help me.

2 Likes

You can remove them from you client.lua, if you search for search and cuff options

Look for line 456, thats where the ‘OpenMafiaActionsMenu()’ starts. There you can find you cuff/dragg/search options