Esx_lscustom - Car/Character freeze/stuck

Hey fellas,

since a few days I’m having the problem that when I’m trying to customize a vehicle, as soon as I paid for the customization my character/ped and my vehicle both get stuck/freeze on point.

I’m no longer able to move, get out of the car, open my inventory, the phone, etc. etc.

No errors in console.

I’ve already tried re-installing ressources like: esx_lscustom, esx_machanicjob, els_vehicleshop

Anyone having a tip on that one, or a solution?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Do you get any errors in the f8 or server console?

Like i said in my posting, no errors. That’s what’s killing me.

Ah sorry completly missed that. but the esx_lscustom is the source of the problem?

And did you make any changes to the code recently?

No worries. I reinstalled esx_lscustom completely, so it can’t be a change in that script that I’ve made.

I also tried to disable the only vehicle trunk ressource that I’m using; didn’t solve it.

Is it “technically” possible to be a mistake in the database? I really don’t know where to search.

does this happen when you restart your server too, because a lot of time if you manual restart a resource it doesnt load the database stuff because thats connected to a mysql ready event that only gets called on server start

I’m 99% sure that it’s the same, no matter if I restart the server and try it, or if I restart the ressource.

What kills me is the fact, that the player is freezing; not just the car.

i think you need to debug the code where the player movement gets enabled again and see where it gets stuck

edit: youre not the only one

does it freeze when pressing escape? and not backspace?

I think I solved it myself:

if IsControlJustReleased(0, 38) and not lsMenuIsShowed and isInLSMarker then
				if (PlayerData.job and PlayerData.job.name == 'mechanic') or not Config.IsMechanicJobOnly then
					lsMenuIsShowed = false

local vehicle = GetVehiclePedIsIn(playerPed, false)
					FreezeEntityPosition(vehicle, false)

myCar = ESX.Game.GetVehicleProperties(vehicle)

ESX.UI.Menu.CloseAll()
					GetAction({value = 'main'})
				end
			end

TurningIsMenuIsShowed from true to false unfreezes your ped.
Turning FreezeEntityPosition(vehicle, false) from true to false unfreezes your car.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.