[esx] ls custom + benny's

installing es_ui
resolves the issue.

1 Like

How can I switch to when equipping a turbo the mechanic needs the item (turbo) in the inventory?

Does anyone know where I can activate the custom shops, after I setup a backup I am able to drive in the car shops but there is no menu to interact with? I search trough a lott of stuff but no succes yet.

Thanks in advance

I dont know if this can be done, but there is a way to add a menu box to confirm the instalation of the mod, like, when you press [ENTER] to buy the mod, then apears a window asking you if you want to buy the mod. If this can be done can someone tell me how or teach me so i can do it myself?

Ok, im not sure if anyone can help, but ive duplicated the ls_customs script for two other spots, (Bennys and a grove street customs) the gscustoms and lscustoms work well and are their own individual societies. I dont want bennys to be affiliated with a society, i want it 100%public. however, if i try to buy a mod it will attempt to take money from society of mechanic even when the person buying the mod is not a mechanic.

Im pretty lost, maybe i should scrap it and create a new bennys society and have it be its own business…

You can duplicate the script, you just have to make sure that the society for benny’s is also created in your db (like it is for the normal lscustom).

Then make sure that in your “benny’s custom” config. lua it says

Config.IsMechanicJobOnly = false

It will then take the money from the players cash, not the society.

I like your speedmeter can i have it ?

Heyy, i’m having a problem with my lscustom. Everytimr i equip something, it shows correctly, but as soon as i hit backspace to go 1 back, the car returnes back to its normal state, any fix there?

Hey. How to make my custom tires and liveries save? It doesn’t save those two values :confused:

download link? lol

I have been having issues with the pearlescent paint sticking to the cars is anyone else having this issue?

1 Like

It dosen’t work for me, i’ve got the blip on the map but there is no menu or marker that i can use.
How do i resolve this issue?

yeah, it works horrible sadly…

Hey for some reason when you go over turbo it will install turbo automatically for free same with xenon lights. I just can’t figure it out… :confused:

1 Like

Where even is the download link? xD I just see the download for the official esx_lscustoms

I cannot get bennys to work, I have ls customs installed and theres no errors in console, it seems to work fine, but in game I do not have any blips for bennys, the garage door opens when I drive near it, but inside there is nowhere to mod the car.

Any ideas why?

guys i want to add a custom mechanic like another mechanic job with other name e.x (PitStop) i have already Bennys and lscustoms in my server

hey I have a question, is there a way to modify this script so police and ambulance vehicles can’t use ls customs. Tried to add in a check and return but didn’t work so asking the experts lol

I’m having a real problem here, i need help!

Youtube video showing the problem

Need help!

i have encountered this problem
F8 shos error after my character log into the game
it’s says attempt to index nil value… the red circle part

plz help me out

(i have another scrip got this mess too…and they all happened like this one