[esx] ls custom + benny's

Further update, the mod is once again freezing the player in the car. I’ve moved my comments to the Git for the mod and hope to get assistance there.

Mate the General menu that comes with the Mod has access to everything including Benny’s upgrades

Did you fix it ?

I ended up going with a different script.

Which ?

hello everyone here it is two days that I try to put vehicle on my server

link: http: //www.gtamodding.fr/vehicules/5821-scania-113h-guincho-4x6-funcional.html

I have succeeded for the texture of the vehicle but not the hook I wonder if it was possible to activate it because I do not find how to do that

thank you to all those who will take the time to answer

GitHub Solution

Insert this to Client/main.lua

1 Like

any help for ls custom edits only for mechanics?
please.

What do you want to know? I test this option yesterdas, maybe i can help you :smiley:

I would like to put the line to only mechanic can edit the cars.
Because it’s free to all players.
Can you help me with that?

If a player selects default mods it still costs the player. A friend of mine lost 50k while in my server.

Sorry that i answer you now but you have to turn on in the Config.lua Config.IsMecanoJobOnly = false into true

I would also like to know, the tires are still missing

Hello.
Is there a possibility to install these custom tire from online mode in LSCustom?

Screenshot_24

Any fix for this? or alternative script?

I did eventually manage to get stability after a huge refactor of our server.cfg. We, unfortunately, use Zap hosting and the “auto setup” they offer is pure garbage so things weren’t loading in an order that took dependencies in consideration.

We have since dropped the entire ESX suite and are using a combination of vMenu and custom built mods since our team has two developers on it. We are working backwards eliminating everything that isn’t custom built by us and will eventually move from Zap to a more reliable, and reasonably priced VPS.

1 Like

I need help with this: http://prntscr.com/n08q1k

When I enable the option that only the mechanic can modify vehicles, the mods are not applied. Any solution??

I’ve had people complaining about mods not saving. I think it happens when the vehicles left out and not stored in the garage. Even though mods are saved to the database.