[esx] ls custom + benny's

i must of messed something up
i installed it. maybe i did it wrong local server -
put the file in
cfx-server-data-master > resources > bennys
edited the server.cfg
start bennys

but when i go to bennys the door opens but i cant figure out what button to hit to use it.
maybe i installed wrong idk im really new to this.

help please

In the base mod, the Benny’s location isn’t actually activated. Try going to an LS Customs shop. :slight_smile: If you want to add in the Benny’s location, check my post from 11 days ago about what you can add to the config.

Would it be possible to allow for people to add vehicle extras within the shop? I’ve been searching around for a solution but can’t seem to find one.

1 Like

What do you mean by vehicle extras?

So, some of the vehicles I have, have extras (primarily cop cars, etc). They’re stuff like push bars, spotlights and other cosmetic things. I’ve been able to force some of them to spawn with all of those extras but I’d prefer to not have to do that.

I’ve been searching for a good way to change vehicles liveries and do vehicle extras, but I cant seem to.

1 Like

If those extras are accessible through LS Customs or Benny’s upgrades, you should be able to use this mod. For livery, I have found that this mod works well:

NativeUILua is a prerequisite for the livery menu - it doesn’t specifically say that, but there is a link in the description for it. Note that for addon vehicles you won’t be getting anything but a list that says NULL, but at least you can change livery. Not a problem with the mod, just an issue with addon vehicles not having all the information needed for the livery names.

1 Like

Guys i need some help, how to make only boss can using / modif car lscustom ?

Hi everyone, I just can’t seem to get my config file to work, even if its just the base config file from the github, it keeps giving me this:

Error parsing script @esx_lscustom/config.lua in resource esx_lscustom: @esx_lscustom/config.lua:1: unexpected symbol near ‘<\239>’

Has anyone else ran across this? It’s killing me

I did a quick search of the forum for that error message, and it comes up in multiple projects in different files, but not very often.

Try downloading the config.lua file and inserting it without ever opening it in a text editor.

can someone help me please
i want to remove mechanic society and make the mechanic do the custome but the money take from the nearest player or the vehicle owner please

hmm so been trying to get this going, no bennys blip on map and no cars i bring in make the menu work, i also changed my job to mechanic and still nothing, any ideas?

Are you just going to benny’s, or are you trying LS Custom shops? Without modification, this only works at LS Custom shops (but it has all the Benny’s upgrades available). It’s posted up-thread how to modify it to add in Benny’s.

oh…yes i have the ls custom one and it works. i will read above some more on how to add bennys thanks.

Hi, I got a clean server which I configured and started
I have imported all the SQL files in order and everything is fine there

Resources are there, here is the start list:
start essentialmode
set es_enableCustomData 1
start es_admin2
start async
start banking
start es_extended
start esx_addonaccount
start esx_addoninventory
start esx_datastore
start esx_vehicleshop
start esx_lscustom
start t0sic_inventoryui

Whenever I go to LSC and press E on any car nothing happens (well, error happens) and car is stuck. Can anyone help? Screenshot below

installing es_ui
resolves the issue.

1 Like

How can I switch to when equipping a turbo the mechanic needs the item (turbo) in the inventory?

Does anyone know where I can activate the custom shops, after I setup a backup I am able to drive in the car shops but there is no menu to interact with? I search trough a lott of stuff but no succes yet.

Thanks in advance

I dont know if this can be done, but there is a way to add a menu box to confirm the instalation of the mod, like, when you press [ENTER] to buy the mod, then apears a window asking you if you want to buy the mod. If this can be done can someone tell me how or teach me so i can do it myself?

Ok, im not sure if anyone can help, but ive duplicated the ls_customs script for two other spots, (Bennys and a grove street customs) the gscustoms and lscustoms work well and are their own individual societies. I dont want bennys to be affiliated with a society, i want it 100%public. however, if i try to buy a mod it will attempt to take money from society of mechanic even when the person buying the mod is not a mechanic.

Im pretty lost, maybe i should scrap it and create a new bennys society and have it be its own business…

You can duplicate the script, you just have to make sure that the society for benny’s is also created in your db (like it is for the normal lscustom).

Then make sure that in your “benny’s custom” config. lua it says

Config.IsMechanicJobOnly = false

It will then take the money from the players cash, not the society.