Remove this thanks

Amazing script, super simple to use and easily configurable in the files

just discovered I am having the same issue and its extremely disappointing. All doors are set to specified jobs so if anyone found a solution I’d greatly appreciate the help.

Is it possible to add the lockpicking option in the meno of /newdoor???

It’s a pity to chage the config file in each door.

i see a lot of people having the issue of having to restart the script to make it work, this is 99% most likely because you have another script conflicting with it, for me it was my housing script

1 Like

Yes, i was using SSCompleteHousing , and this shared the same /command , i just changed that one to /houselock

ohhh man your a legend i have SSCompleteHousing to and havent figured out what was causing the conflict, thanks heaps

how to use the audio remote function ?! cant see anything about it… awesome release!

I’ve rewritten most of the clientside threads to resolve bugs and improve performance.
Now only supports the latest ESX Legacy.

There is no in-game door manager for modifying settings or removing doors - you can only add doors. Doors are stored in the config.

Hi Linden, i just update your script and i have this error. I clear my cache data of course and i’m using ESX Legacy.

1 Like

I accidentally included a custom function and there’s a couple of bugs. I pushed a fix just now, and rebased the tag so you can just get the release again or download from head.

hi mate I just download your latest update i am getting some errores

You’re not using ESX Legacy.

Isn’t ESX Legacy. [V1 Final] ?

v1 final is 1.2 Final

Legacy is further updates

oh sorry my lack of information

Possible to update to Legacy without things breaking

Thank you, i just love this script !
I have a little question, when i try to add a door in game i always have this message :

Maybe i do something wrong ? I have try on differents doors.

Sorry, it’s me, i tried without gun :stuck_out_tongue:

It uses spawnmanager so cui character doesn’t work properly and multicharacters need slightly different changes.

hi found an issue where the door has set but nothing is coming up but i am using gabz mrpd but even that config is not working i might be doing something wrong unsure as to the problem.

You have an error right there in the console, and it looks like line 415 which does not contain doorType; you tell me the problem.