[ESX Legacy] ESX Multicharacter

It doesn’t even surprise me that MF can somehow cause a conflict with 0 interaction between resources.

1 Like

lmao same! finally got it fixed

Please tell me what you did! I have been trying to figure it out for weeks! :joy:

1 Like

my partner figured it out, i can ask once hes online in few hours

If there’s anything I can implement in multicharacter to fix it, that would be useful; been needing to fix another bug anyway.

Im not sure if you could implement something! its specifically, an issue with player spawn and such.

Updated to v1.3

Some features were already in place, but finally made a release tag with them.
Added a bunch of bugfixes and improvements.

2 Likes

Was bored today and added streamed ped inside the character menu… i really love that multichar ressource… finally a product that freakin works well…

Found a question… have your database / users / skins ever had a model inside of it ?

can anyone help, i installed this on my server and now its telling me and everyone else to make there players again? its not recognising the characters we have all ready made. any ideas?

sounds like an esx identity problem

Do you know of a fix for this?

It doesn’t work with kashacters or characters registered with a standard identifier. You could modify existing users with the character prefix so they will be recognised, but a multicharacter is something you kind of need to prepare for rather than just throwing it in. Kashacters was the exception because of how it handled identifiers, but that comes with so many problems.

Nice job

Pushed a patch (v1.3.1) to correct the database name being parsed when using URI connection strings with additional parameters.

1 Like

i have the same limit issue

What? There is literally no issue with mysql store or the print.

Whatever you have done in hte passed couple of updates recently… has fixed the issue with MF. at least for me

I have recently started using this Multicharacter Script.

Many players are constantly getting issues when trying to join the server.
It says

Connection rejected. A player is already connected to this server with this Identifier.

The only way I can let them in is to restart esx_multicharacter in the console. Once the script is restarted, people can join no worries.

I have increased the VARCHAR size of the identifier.

Is there anything else that may be causing this? I would really like the continue using this script but it’s just causing too much trouble having to restart the script every couple of hours.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

When did you download the resource (and was it release or git clone)? Try latest if you aren’t.

https://github.com/thelindat/esx_multicharacter/archive/refs/heads/master.zip

I have installed this update, now it’s just a never ending black loading screen before the character selection comes up.