[ESX Legacy] ESX Multicharacter

its okay fixed, by adding a duty script, just go off and on duty its back

“the job”.

Going to assume you mean policejob, which had an issue with multicharacter because it never had the esx:playerLoaded event in it.

1 Like

Yes sorry, i need to be more specific next time aha, but thank you. Will give that a try!

Hi we have a problem with legacy that ammo from weapon is only saved by the player when the player reconnects. Is there a solution for legacy?

ESX loadouts system is a buggy mess. Best solution is to get a resource that handles weapons and ammo as items.

Okay, but the problems didn’t exist up to version 1.2? This problem only started with v1 final. There has to be a solution for it.

1 Like

Loadouts got modified like 6 times by Hawaii after 1.1

I never used any of that hot mess and have only used weapons as items.

Hi, I updated to esx legacy to try, all works thank you :smiley: but I have a problem anyway, I can not install your inventory I have followed the instructions of your site but the inventory s 'opens only once then I have an animation of the character who picks up an item and the inventory no longer opens

Edit: I have this error

Hey Bro I Installed Multichar and everything was working good with one slot but when i upgrade slots to 2 or 3 it gets stuck and give error at esx_skin server/main.lua line# 10 and the legacy version is latest and all req scripts are loaded and updated

I’d need to setup another test server to look into it right now, and I’m really busy with another resource. Post an issue on github and I’ll direct the person that PR’d the change to slots to have a look.

hi! i want to have spawn selector in this? anyone know where to trigger it ?

I don’t know why this happens when ever the player strength reaches 80+ in the server .The player are getting stuck underground and we can’t figure this out.

Spawning is handled by spawnmanager so I don’t know what to tell you.

Errors? What’s resmon cpu usage like?

This my resource monitor usage
I don’t get any kind of errors the only problem is when the player strength in server reaches 80+
The players aren’t able to see their ped at character selection. If I select there with the ped visibility I spawn at this coords (0,0,0).

Everything is smooth and good the only issues I face is this

At this place I can use inventory also,

At 10msec cpu usage I’m amazed that anything would work on that shitshow. I don’t even want to know what your client resmon looks like (actually I do, I’m sure it’s enlighening).

Go run a profiler and sort your abysmal resources out.

player going to 0,0,0 position if the player strength in the server crosses 100, by using this script in esx-legacy
any solutions to fix it

Does it look normal?

1 Like

Hey linden, I don’t know why you aren’t accepting that your script has issues when it reaches 80+.Here is what we did, we ran a test having legacy base and your multicharacter script (ALONE) when the server player strength reached 80+ it gave the same result -

1. texture not loading and ped not visible at the character selection.
  2. when we select the character with the above case it takes us to underground.

We did all this and made sure the mistake is not on our side even after you
humiliated us.Which makes us worried we come here only for answers which we don’t know. So,kindly dont be rude.

How about, instead of demanding I fix an issue based on sweet glorious f* all, you give me any actual useful information, instead posting multiple times with different usernames and in different locations. I would love to know what’s causing this issue that you are experiencing, but you refuse to provide more than a screenshot of you sitting under the map.

Go print data. Are queries ACTUALLY returning data? Do the users have proper coordinates to spawn at? Is your client resource usage just as fucked up as the server usage?

I told you to run profiler and you have yet to provide data from either the server or client.

While you’re at it, maybe you can also tell me if you’re running OneSync Legacy or Infinity, which makes a pretty big difference because of the sheer number of entities that will exist in the world.

1 Like

Nearly a week since my last response and still nothing from you.

1 Like