[ESX Legacy] ESX Multicharacter

Thanks I’ve removed that section and it works properly now

I keep getting this problem, How do i fix this?

did you add the details for the registration?

What details?

So what exactly did you do?

How did you get rid of the identifier error? It’s really annoying.

That was a while back now, I ended up downloading esx fresh and starting over.

Nothing appears why?

I have a player getting this error on a fresh install of legacy 1.6
SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_multicharacter/server/main.lua:75: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘accounts’)

empty the user column

this usally happens for me when i delete my character whilst being in game then i relog and all the character info says NULL

I can’t do that. there’s 178 rows. There were two players with null values for accounts so I just copied from someone else’s and now the player can join. Did it about 5 mins ago.

Hello, is possible to add something to update identifiers ? i was using 1:ID instead of char1:ID
And i really dont know how to update sql table without deleting user data and manually rewrite 2500 users would be kinda long process…
Thanks

Remove the prefix

Having a small issue with maybe this script or something attached to it - going to provide some info here seen a few people have had same issue as well. - not my server just helping with it
es extended 1.5.0
multichar latest version
oxmysql

Character loads in like this, if i hit down arrow then up arrow it comes back to normal

Is there a way to change the load in after selecting character. On low end PCs some players will load in and the world hasn’t loaded yet and they may fall through the map.

also having this problem can someone please help?

that happen because your esx_menu_default change and use other or move the position of the menu

can someone help with this, it shows me as a different character when i respawn and when im loading in to the server https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/wICdpfmVYTsBs/d1337akd3NcG?invite=cr-MSx6VmYsODQ3NjQzNjks

i have the same issue with all original files from 1.7.5 Legacy… including the esx_menu_default that comes with the package.

The real fix (for me) with fresh 1.7.5. was here:

Changed that manually and i can use up and down arrow flawlessly now… skin and model are respected…
i did not delete my char and recreated them with the problem and after the fix

The commit / fix is wrong… the guy in the comment below was right

Around line 175… esx_multicharacter/client:
if v.skin.model then v.model = v.skin.model elseif v.skin.sex == 0 then v.model = GetHashKey(“mp_m_freemode_01”) else v.model = GetHashKey(“mp_f_freemode_01”) end