[ESX] Kuana_Garage 3.0 (make your garage system more realistic)

I was so obsessed with your work and still so
Thank you again
It works well :heart_eyes:

anyone could help me? :frowning:

ensure your license plate length is the same as what your database sued previously.

Do not save a car in my DB…this is my big problem…

Ottieni BlueMail per Android

Nao estou conseguindo fechar o carro me ajuda plz @KUANA i cant lock the car plz some one help?

@KUANA i have observed that if you quit the game and then rejoin the car disappears on the location, is it possible to stop that and keep the vehicle as where it is, when you quit?

Also theres a bug in which the vehicle is changing into other model, my player has kuruma and it became thrust

i haven’t cars in menu

Can help-me? pls
When I do / garage and I try to spawn it appears, only spawna when you feel like, I would like to be helped, I use the new es_extended

i second this script is broke to hell, no doubt he will quit AgAIn

Like i told before, I have an old version of esx a version of 2018 so if something doesnt work im sorry man. Cant you go by your step and follow the code and see why its not working. If not im sorry im not your support guy. I cant help because i making my new project. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdajYx5xCWU https://streamable.com/qfdcyy @dmcjason23

This is a great script, but how can i get back my car when i crashed them into the sea

I try this fantastic script but after server restart the cars are respawn on not on the place.

there are closed with “u” and stand over 20 mins there. Also we start “2” something forgotten? thx for help!

Can i lock company cars like police and inem with this?

1 Like

@KUANA How can I show a marker in the map so that players know where the car spawned? because sometimes they forget the position where they stored the car.

How to stop returning vehicles to garages and keeping them state 0 on restart?

from the data base change the coords to somewhere you want

Can i get help with the command ‘findcar’, it opens but does not show anything, not single command… anyone knows how can i fix it ?

When I do this I get attempt to index a nil value (local ‘firstVehicleData’)

If you dv a car how can you still have it in the garage?
People can just fear rp and dv the car to not get robbed. Also you need to buy vehicles to be able to have ownership? Or i can use vmenu and save the cars ?

Getting this error. Also car despawns when I log out. Does anyone know how to fix this.

Thanks.