ESX_kashacters not loading UI

As far as i can tell every other part of kashacters is working correctly, inserting characters into database and setting user_lascharacter, with no errors in the console there just simply isnt a interface to select your character , the resource is properly named ive tried every variation of naming it i could think of with no success, if anyone has any ideas please let me know

Did you change the name of the folder?

Yes in the read me it said to name it esx_kashacters and thats what i did but no luck, thought maybe it was wrong and tried esx_kashacter and so on but still no progress, found a different kashacters that claimed to fix it but it still didnt work

Could it be because i am not using the standard esx_identity?

Okay so i upgraded to ESX V1 Final and used FIVEYEZ kashacters and i now have it working in my server

Hello I have too a Problem with esx_kashacters, can somebody help me please :frowning:

I installed the script and if i join the server in the console come a Error, I don’t know what I can do.

Please Help!!!

This is the Error: --> https://i.ibb.co/Mpgy0tJ/Unbenannt.png

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.