ESX Jobs only show blips of selected job/Where do I find translation

Hi guys I was wondering 2 things

1. How come the blips for the jobs on my server only show up when you have a job selected? I want all of them to show at once
    http://prntscr.com/iroplp

2. Where do I find the setting for the ESX Translation? I changed most of it from fr to en but some part of it like the job under the name still shows in french?
    http://prntscr.com/iroq2c

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hello Mate!
I’m not very experienced but I believe I can help you with something.

1 - I do not know how to show you all at once. However, I can tell you that over time and by adding more resources on your server and filling your map with blips, you will have a certain performance drop in the game. Each profession usually has at least 3 points of interest, so imagine all these active blips plus the blips of other things …

2 - Unfortunately some ESX resources do not have all the script translation phrases in the local files, in those cases you will have to search for the remaining phrases in the resource files, doing the direct translation in the code.

• Job names, items and some other information are stored in the Database, so you have two options: change the .sql file of the resource in order to translate it before running it in your database, or after entering, editing direct information from the database with a program such as HeidiSQL.

Good luck!
PS: Sorry my english!

1 Like

Thank you so much,
also If you do know or not

Do you have any experience with Cops FiveM?
I can’t add myself to a the admin cop rank even though I’m superadmin in game.
Along with that I’ve tried adding my identifier steam ID and the rank 7 to database but I still cant use it

Hello again matte!
Unfortunately I have not had any experience with the Cops FiveM, I’m using [ESX] [Police Job], the ESX system standard police system. I have not had any problems with it so far … If you do not know it, you can find it here: