[DEPRECATED] Inventory inspired by Trsak ❤

Why does this need 15 different notify scripts to run? b1g? t-notify?

You can pull a request on our Github repository to improve the notifications.

We didn’t update the readme files, but most will work

1 Like

Does everything work with 1.1? Like all the other scripts in the github

having this error when using items like bread etc … ?!

That just means the bread isn’t a registered item in any script for it to be used. Need esx_basicneeds and esx_status

1 Like

omg … smh… ty Baggins not sure why my basic needs wherent set to start on my server.cfg lol … ty <3

1 Like

hello, nice your style, could you share your css?

Does this inventory by any kind of miracle is capable of remembering what you put in your quick slot when you log back in ? thinking about upgrading my inventory and i truly trust dutchplayer

Yes sir! It’s all saved to the database :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes dear people <3 we know that support for ESX 1.1 is taking very long now, but that is all caused due to other nice projects and we don’t run ESX 1.1 anymore.

Anyways, we would recommend you to upgrade to ESX 1.2 or wait a little bit longer to get a bug free ESX 1.1 version

hi sir im using it after you release it and i dont have any problems. but there is something weird on bag? other players cant search it?or how will it work?this inventory is all in one i been using 1.2 for 6 months

What??? im already out of date?? installed yesterday
Love ya dutchplayers!

after changing language stuff… i had to learn 2 new word…
sneltoetsen and persoonlijke inventaris

Havent updated to 1.3 due to so much config stuff, but got 1 question:
Is it a bug that you have to open the inventory on every login to see your items and tab-shortcuts as they wont show up

i noticed the same thing yesterday. when i log into my server, i have a tendency to check what is in my quick slots first before opening the inventory once and it is empty until i F2 into my persoonlijke inventaris

1 Like

When I receive a weapon from the ESX_Police Job it won’t let me pull it out even after I drag the icon to the hot bar

thats because most likely it is registed as a weapon. Use the police shop provided in the inventory script and make sure your weapons are registered as items in your sql. All weapons are to be considered items with this script.

would this work for esx v1 final ?

Added some possible fixes for trunk storage today

why the bag is not droping ? or how to drop the bag?