[DEPRECATED] Inventory inspired by Trsak ❤

when I take food or water. Nothing’s happening

nice scripts

Hey, is there anyway i can make this compatible with the allhousing script the inventory wont work.

@FEEL_Mods

Is it possible to use black money to buy items from black-market or illegalshop?

Thanks in advance

Possible. Replace your inventory’s property Lua with this one

property.lua (5.9 KB)

1 Like

Thanks for that I eventually figured it out but the main problem is the motel is there any way you can figure out why the motel inventory doesnt work, I can put items into it but cant put them back into my player inventory.

Any error on the console when you store or try to take it out?

1 Like

No i looked on the f8 console and the other server console nothing pops up

The thing is the bed stash works in the motel and any other inventory for that matter just not the main hotel inventory.

I am not sure what’s wrong!

Yeah me either it does that with all the motel scripts but i will figure it out thanks for your help!

1 Like

Welcome brother

Durability for weapons, or items in general… can it be added… ? someone added that feature to their inventory ? i have no clue (my weakness) how to add a condition/durability bar below my items…

this resource for their own ?! Friends, I can’t download, but I really want to! Good job. Let me download, pliz

I can’t use weapon

Weapons needs to be as items.

Hey, any idea how to add rank to the police stash ? SO rank 1 can only take basic equipement rank 2 the m4 … and more ! thanks

how can i Start it ?

Hello,

So i’m trying to use this resource, its working pretty well with the shop…
but i keep getting this messages: SYSTEM: showlockerinventory is not a valid command.
and i get a list of these notafications…

anyone who knows a fix?

Thanks in advance.

Hello iam having trouble with the hotbar

1. It doesn’t open.
  2. It shows invalid commands in the chat.