[ESX] GC-Inventory | Free [Release] | Out of support (NO SUPPORT WILL BE PROVIDED ANYMORE)

It is a script, search up for disc-ammo along with disc-base and then the ammo should work once installed on your server…

sudah fix ka ?

already done

Does anyone else have a bug, what cause people to convert money to dirty_money in the trunk or glovebox.
The problem is, whenever you put in the money into the trunk or glovebox, they will suddently be dirty money converted.
This problem is bad for rp, since people can just convert the money for free or they cant store normal money in vehicles.

Any solution if anyone else have experienced this.

lol okay dude

How can I use this with [Release] [Standalone] Target Tracking?

Anyone know how to fix the issue with the “getweight” from line 109 inventory/server/main.lua? Thanks.

Dumpsters are not working, any fix?

Only think i cant figure out how to get it work is the jerrycar thing, is there any suggestions on wich direction to look?

Dutch players been updating theirs. Check the github.

Same here with the Vehicle Trunk, which version you using?

When users use the trunk 3 times it wont open anymore until i restart the script

me too

New drag n drop system inventory design under development

5 Likes

everything works and i really like this inventory but for some odd reason i cant drag anything form the shop and trunk it wont let me drag at all

then i recommend using a new trunk file

did you ever fix?

Any help?

This accurs when im pressing hotkey. Have made sure every gc-core has been swapped for es_extended.

this i still get

can someone help me