[ESX] [FREE] - Wasabi's fivem-appearance

I saw where someone made a QB port of FiveM Appearance where they added clothing blacklisting. my clothing script options are so limited because my server requires a blacklist. I tried seeing if I could merge his changes into yours but with no idea what I’m doing with the way he implemented it I had no luck there.

Would adding a clothing blacklist be something you’d do?

If you can PM me the resource, I am willing

Update 1.2.1 - 10/20/2022

• openWardrobe() export fixed
1 Like

do you have a disc.gg ?

Don’t believe I can share in public post of releases. I replied to PM

yes PLEASE

is this drag and drop?

Yes if you have ox_lib already in your server

1 Like

i do but it didnt work

It’s already been added to latest version

its says because multicharacter which one do i use?

yes same here

Version 1.2.2 - 11/3/2022

• createBlip function refactored in accordance with global string limitations
  • Issue patched where player’s could not apply one clothing item without resetting all the clothing to default(I.e. the bulletproof vest in the stock esx_police cloakroom)
1 Like

hello, im having this issue…it keeps spaming into console

There would be the possibility that only clothing stores work, I have a personal appearance and I do not want to change it

Yeah I have the same problem,
noticed that it only happens when someone is creating a new Char and creating thier skin

@wasabirobby any chance you can add changing ped face feautures/hair etc. on all the peds? Currently it works only for mp_peds

I just figured out whats causing the problem on my Server, the fivem-apperance does not insert the skin into the Database so its just a NULL, meaning the skin does not exist. In return it causes the error but I don’t know how fix it. Also if the User then goes into a Clothing Store to make a Skin it makes those changes in the Database. So basically the Code for on User First Join is missing.

How do I change the order of categories? For example, if I want scarfs and chains to be under clothing instead of props?

Also, why does everything open so slowly? Is it my server or is that some sort of animation that I can modify?

how to fix changing peds mods can’t?