[ESX] [FREE] - Wasabi's fivem-appearance

Did you find any solution?

Nope, staying away from this UI until im able to

1 Like

You will need to switch the where events are triggered with proper exports. I’ll see about out of box compatibility.

Documentation has now been updated with exports and examples as well as fixing fades

1 Like

how can i change this icon? this icon hat but function for mask

1 Like

i would like to know this too :slight_smile:

Does it work for v1 final?

Should work fine :slight_smile:

Enable Config.OldESX in the config.

If you use the latest esx_multicharacter; It will work fine. I can’t speak on any previous versions/implementations.

Hi, cant use ambulance or police clothes, it gives an error into the console.
Is there any way to fix it?

Cloakroom script coming soon to accommodate this

2 Likes

You would have another viral post if you do the samp style chat from qbcore to esx

1 Like

PM it over

Hey, I am currently running an ESX server with vMenu (only used for outfits because we have only found this now), and i was wondering if there was a way for all of our players to transfer their mp peds over to your fivem-appearance script (tatoos and faces). This is all happening on a live server. I have tested this before, but i couldn’t see a clear way to make this work, and apon relog, you would return to the default mp_m_freemode_01 or mp_f_freemode_01 character.

Is there a way for us to do this without having to get all of our players to completely re-do their peds and lose half of them in the process?

Thanks,
daynios

will do

oo
20 chars

Greetings,
congratulations for the work finally someone who adapted this script with a great menu.
I have a question I have installed this script on a new clean server but I have a problem that is I do not want users to use peds but only if authorized by the staff for this I have seen that it is possible to do it from client.lua putting on false at line 435 but in this case when a woman profile is created (by selecting on esx_identity) the pg is not shown as a woman but as a man so then I am forced to do / skin user is there a way? or am I wrong something?

Check peds.json file.

Remove all but the top 2 peds.

I hope this is the information you seeked.

Thanks for your answer, I had already tried this function but if I do this I cannot then do the Reskin to assign the customized peds I would like / reskin to assign the peds but not during the recording phase. It can be done?

Hello
i found the problem then it seems to be a problem not compatible with latest version of esx Legacy in practice it should take the sex that is passed through identy the latter is saved the sex in the db but your script does not read the sex there is a way to solve?

2 Likes