[ESX] [FREE] - Wasabi's fivem-appearance

esk_skin and skinchanger are dependecies for ohter resources so i’m not sure if i can remove them completly

Remove ox_appearance and add fivem-appearance provide by Wasabi

provides {
  'skinchanger',
  'esx_skin'
}

This is found within the fivem-appearance fxmanifest.lua.

This script has a lot of compatibility with esx_skin/skinchanger so chances are whatever scripts depended on these two resources will be fine running my fork of fivem-appearance as an alternative. If they are not supported it is pretty easy to adapt the script for this appearance script.

TLDR; This script will not work properly regardless if esx_skin/skinchanger are in the server.

that’s 100% true after removing them did not notice any dysfunction, only player freezes after registaration whitch was like that before adding this ressources (this doesn’t happens always)

Removing money ?

Hello, I have a question, how can I configure locker rooms for specific jobs?

in fact the problem is if we enelve skinchanger and esx_skin bha to the creation of the character how we do because it is necessary esx_skin is skinchanger?

Update 10/1/2022

• Configurable pricing for use of shops
  • Export to open wardrobe(Useful for opening saved outfits in housing scripts, etc) exports['fivem-appearance']:openWardrobe()
5 Likes

Excatly what i wanted

1 Like

Everything works 100% with no issues ! Awsome work !

1 Like

when I use it with vexcreator the character creation does not appear

Not entirely sure what that is. Feel free to link it or PM link.

does it have an integrated character creation system? some modification is needed in esx_skin or skinchanger

PM me way of getting information on said script and I’ll see what I can do

apparently I solved it by making some modifications with my character creation system, thank you very much.

1 Like

is there a way for people not to see each other at the time of character creation

Anyone else having issues with creating proper female character face? All faces on female ped model look like men.

1 Like

use the faces number 21 , 31 , 40 , 45?

[script:fivem-appeara] SCRIPT ERROR: @fivem-appearance/server/server.lua:107: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘appearance’)
[script:fivem-appeara] > ref (@fivem-appearance/server/server.lua:107)
[script:fivem-appeara] > (@oxmysql/dist/build.js:22234)
[script:fivem-appeara] > processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96)
[script:fivem-appeara] > async rawQuery (@oxmysql/dist/build.js:22224)

What can i do ?
Thx for your help

Update 1.2.0 - 10/15/2022

• Refactored threads in a expandable and efficient way to ensure easy improvements in the future
  • Almost mysql-async functions were replaced with oxmysql(Sorry, make the switch to oxmysql)
  • Strings for all ox_lib related things stored in strings.lua
  • config.lua and strings.lua moved to configuration directory
  • All ESX server callbacks have been swapped with ox_lib callbacks(Except those keeping compatibility with esx_skin/skinchanger
  • Full configuration of prices and blips can now be set per store in config
  • Optimized to 0.00ms with 0.02ms in store range

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any issues running later versions of ESX.

2 Likes