[ESX] [FREE] - Wasabi's fivem-appearance

Is there anyway to add an opacity feature to the tattoos? :smile:

Hello, I just installed and followed all the steps, the tattoo shop, barber shop and character creation work fine for me, but if I try to change clothes I get 0, 1, 2, 3, instead of saying, Change Clothing, etc. What could be the error, could you help me?
unknown

Did you install ox_lib properly?

can it be made every change of clothes will be charged?

Hello I have this error every time I join my server

Anyone figure it out how to add prices for clothes ?

**Hello, when I join my server and register via ESX_Identity (Standard Version) your Appeareance pops up but I don’t see any char or I just have blackscreen, do you have any idea what could be the reason? Client and server side are no errors to find… **

Hello, i have problem with script. When i create character everything is ok but when i connect again on server my character is spawning as female ped every time

It stays like this, but the character creation part does not come to the left, can you help? @wasabirobby

What is the prompt say in upper left corner

a text that says it helps to turn left and right in the character menu

Remove esx_skin skinchanger and esx_accessories

1 Like

hi i have a problem when i check in i am in invisible

Any errors?

I was using esx_skin and I tried the live console to convert but didnt seem like it did anything…is there a way to convert updated so I dont have to make them all redo characters…or is there a surgery possiblity to do it in game? Thanks Love it

Update 9/19/2022 - v1.0.6

Anyone receiving this error previously:

Should have this issue resolved with latest update(1.0.6+ moving forward)

how to deactivate this ? i removed this resources esk_skin, skinchanger, esx_accessories, esx_clotheshop, esx_barbershop and still getiing this in regestration

1 Like

MainThrd/ ^1SCRIPT ERROR: @ox_appearance/client/esx.lua:13: No such export setPlayerAppearance in resource fivem-appearance^7
[ 150532] [b2545_GTAProce]
MainThrd/ ^3> handler^7 (^5@esx_multicharacter/client/main.lua^7:285)

I got this error and i cant solveit someone can
helpme

how to remove money after we change the clothes?

You didn’t remove esx skin or that menu would not show. Even if you disabled it; you will need to remove the files from your server’s resource directory completely because scripts like multi characters and jobs can cause it to start.