[ESX][FREE] Resmurf Properties System

It’s not dead, will be updating this month. Tons of stuff going ok.

please :smiley: koz for now its not working

keep up the good work, we love you!

Fixed it. Should work with PMA voice now.

Fixed it. Should work with PMA voice now.

If you’re using Mumble-voice you’re most likely to have duplicate voice issues. Added PMA voice support. Not sure how it works with default fivem voice, never tested it. Should work fine i guess.

Mumble voice does not support routing buckets, so wont be a thing.

1 Like

one more thing when dead in property and get revived your stuck inside?

any luck with the 403 error?
is there anything from us people that are having that error could help with?

Could we also get an example of what your ACE permissions looks like .

disregard all of this if the above issues are being worked on for a future release ( possible eta?)

still getting error randomly

and this when inside property and tring to leave well you cant leave you get this error

Edited so i found the problem its in this

RegisterNetEvent("properties:leaveProperty") 
AddEventHandler("properties:leaveProperty", function()

local src = source
  local playerPropertyId = GetPlayerRoutingBucket(src)

local property = activeProperties[playerPropertyId]

if not property.locked then
    SetPlayerRoutingBucket(src, property.previousInt)
    if Config.PMAvoice then
      exports['pma-voice'].updateRoutingBucket(src, propertyId)
    end

TriggerClientEvent("properties:leaveProperty2", src, property, true)
    if property.previousInt == 0 then
      savePlayerInteriorStatus(src, playerPropertyId, false)
    else
      savePlayerInteriorStatus(src, playerPropertyId, true)
    end
  else
    displayMessage(src, Lenguage[Config.Leng]['islocked'])
  end

end)
1 Like

How is this happening? when you die and revive inside an interior? If so, it’s not yet supported to be revived inside an interior.

Because when you die, you’re automatically being reset to the routing bucket 0 which is the main “world”, therefor the script believes you to be outside an interior. I will do a hotfix later when i have some time, shouldn’t be time consuming.

1 Like

The 403 error is fixed in the last update.

ok nice but with the last update when you enter property you can’t leave get the error above server/main.lua :146

HOLY COW i gotta go test it !! thanks!
sql data base stuff still the same? or should I do a full reinstall?

so the resource loaded with the server, and seemed to be working fine, I made 3 properties and bought one, I restarted the server and none of them showed up… I made a 4th property and suddenly all the markers popped into view. no client side errors

over all there is improvement, at least the script is loading, after a restart the script is active but it does not load the properties until I /restart properties one step forward one step back

I did notice this on the server side console.

[ c-scripting-core] Creating script environments for properties

[ script:mysql-async] [ERROR] [MySQL] An critical error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM properties {=}”: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at MySqlConnector.Core.ConnectionPool.GetPool (System.String connectionString) [0x0001a] in <149068887d4e4bc08e7b4c05a59a923b>:0

might as well me runes from mars at this point. I love this script but its breaking my heart.
Im starting to wonder if I can make a resource that will load this resource after the server starts, lol check if a player is online then load load properties. hahahaha I don’t know if that is possible I don’t want to go down that rabbit hole. good luck gang we will get this to work, It is the #1 housing script!

—just a suggestion a suggestion, when entering a property have the screen fade to black then load the interior, maybe have a way to set how long for it to free the character before dropping them in the interior, It might have something like that already, I would love a 3 sec pause before they enter the property.

—after 8 hours, still wont load the 4 properties I made unless I restart the script manually. I’ll keep reading lua stuff or what ever it takes to get it going. I would almost rather try to get something like kashactors working again (a known Hell script) have a great night everyone!

Every time I go into a property and come back out I server split, is there anyway to fix this?

having this error when trying to set up any kind of property

The only thing I changed was one of the coordinates in the properties.lua, as when I tried to make my own with the interior of 89 it came back with lua:104 nil value ?

i started to just go back and use a slot that’s already made. one less thing to worried about, are you having trouble with it loading when the server starts?

The error comes when using a premade slot as well because like you id rather not deal with the hassle

hello

first this is a nice script but i have a problem i costum interior but how i set a exit point now i cant get out the interior how do i fix this ?

double check your coords, Im still trying to figure out away to have this load when the server starts hahah.

additionally try to make a 2nd location and see if that has the same issue

you mean 2nd whit the same lacation?