ESX Free-range Hunting. BT-Target/Polyzone system

question which one do i put this i have a lot of esx.

Edit the fxmanifest or rename the file.

game "gta5"

dependencies {
  'PolyZone',
  'bt-target'
}

server_scripts {
  'server/main.lua'
}

client_scripts {
  'client/main.lua', < -- replace this with   'client/main-olderesx.lua' etc.
  'client/config.lua'
}

i like how you prepared with older esx too nice i will try it now thanks for the help

ignore right screen but it works thanks

problem with animals not spawning

I’m sorry to hear that, but unfortunately this script does nothing to the spawning of animals out in the wild, that is handled by your server, if you are running oneSync infinity, you may need to enable the population. Otherwise this seems to be an isolated issue.

Where exactly do animals spawn? Can I make it so they spawn only in cayo perico?

i cant see the animal spawns… i have disabled peds via CalmIA in onesync Infinity and i cant hunt becouse animals wont spawn with this script… any sugestioN?

If you’ve disabled natural spawns it will be up to you to either designate areas to create animals through the CreatePed Native and assign them to wander, up to you however, on that front.

Can I use qtarget instead of bt-target by changing exports[‘bt-target’] to exports[‘qtarget’] ?

Yes you should be able to absolutely just change the export, everything I believe is backwards compatible, though if it’s not, the only thing that might need removing is the jobs parameter in the targeting options

Would this include add

function playerTargetEnable()
    if success then return end
    local playerPed = PlayerPedId()
    if IsPedArmed(playerPed, 4) then return end <---- this line from IsPedArmed(playerPed, 6)
    local nearestVehicle = GetNearestVehicle()

and more