[ESX] [PAID] MX-Logs

:scroll: | MX-Logs Script v2.0

:pencil: | Description:

:arrow_forward: MX-Logs is an advanced server logging system designed for FiveM. This script integrates seamlessly with TX-Admin, providing server administrators with powerful tools for monitoring, managing, and maintaining their server logs.

:gear: | Features:

:arrow_forward: Webhook integration for various events
:arrow_forward: Configurable screenshot options
:arrow_forward: Tracking of various admin actions
:arrow_forward: Detailed death cause configuration
:arrow_forward: And much more!

:link: | Links:
TEBEX
DOCS
SUPPORT

:bulb: | Note:
Requires TX-Admin server, ox_lib and screenshot-basic.

I found out that JD-LogsV3 is no longer available and there are github reuploads on the web that contain backdoors so I decided to make my own script on a similar base(more like the same xD)

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1000
Requirements ox_lib, screenshot-basic
Support Yes

Releases Rules and FAQ
Free releases
: Releases that are released for free must contain a direct download and may not be Escrow protected, you may include a Tebex link but it may not be the only download.

I know that but they approved this post so why not, plus I have a lot of codes there that I don’t want to be published and used somewhere else, because I’m pretty nervous about it myself

Then I wouldn’t do it free but paid

why did you escrow the locales file as well

hes just tryna grab as much money as he can using free scripts dw about it ive already reported it

I don’t get it bro, I made a free script and I want money? Really? maybe think a little bit that not everyone does it for the money :wink:

In next update it will be un-escrowed

1 Like

Please include a direct download as mentioned in the rules

Also Discord link added after approval.