[ESX] [FREE] MONO GARAGE [ update 18/10/2023]

Unable to store vehicles

1 Like

This error occurred.

[ script:mono_garage] SY GARAGE - version couldn’t be checked
[ script:mono_garage] SCRIPT ERROR: @mono_garage/server/version.lua:9: bad argument #1 to ‘find’ (string expected, got nil)
[ script:mono_garage] > userCallback (@mono_garage/server/version.lua:9)
[ script:oxmysql] SCRIPT ERROR in promise (unhandled rejection): Error: mono_garage was unable to execute a query!
[ script:oxmysql] You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'stored = 1,pound = NULL, parking = ‘Pillbox Hill’ WHERE owner = ‘char1:f4dde7146’ at line 1

Are you using the latest version?

Yes, the latest version

something is doing wrong, because look at your mistake…

I don’t want to use ox inventory, any way to use it with esx inventory?

New Update 1.1.5

GENERAL

+ New 'all' garage category where any type of vehicle can be stored.
+ New EXPORT to save the vehicle (+ more info in docs).
+ New EXPORT to see Total KM  (+ more info in docs).
+ Vehicles are now generated by an independent function using a framework.
+ The Autoimpound function uses the vehicle table to verify the existence of the vehicle, avoiding undesired seizures.
+ Total Kilometers of vehicles are now managed on the server side.
+ A small animation is added when depositing/withdrawing a vehicle from the garage.
+ Generated NPCs in the garage area only appear when entering the zone.
+ The IMPOUND function for jobs now also works with ox_target and has the option to add a reason and a price.
+ The persistent vehicle will only spawn if the player is within 500m distance.
+ No more license plate issues.
+ The license plate changing function now works with ox_target, and you need to have the item 'plate'.

Dowload

Job garage not working after reconnect to server I have to set job or use on/off duty to work again.

como puedo en este caso adaptar el garage a qs-housing, ya que no me estaria funcionando

function OpenGarage(data, spawn)
local spawn = spawn
local house = {
garage = data.garage, – Aquí estoy asumiendo que ‘data’ tiene una propiedad ‘garage’.
spawnpos = spawn,
– Incluye el resto de la información requerida por ‘sy_garage:garage’,
– tal como ‘impound’, etc. Podrías obtener esta información del parámetro ‘house’,
– si es un objeto con estas propiedades, o podrías necesitar alguna otra forma de obtener estos datos.
}
TriggerEvent(‘sy_garage:garage’, house)
end

no encuentra el valor spawn

here is an example for esx_property

New Update 12/7/2023

• Now you can set up a society and a job for the impound, leave an example with police work in config_garage.lua. - * impound_society *
  • /givecar now has a default garage (‘Pillbox Hill’) you can change it in config_garage.lua

I was also improving the code in other aspects but I don’t really remember what I changed.

GitHub
GitHub - Mono-94/mono_garage: MONO GARAGE

Documents
MONO_GARAGE - MONO DOCS

• NEW
  • You can now send vehicles between garages.
  • When removing a vehicle from the impound you have the option of sending it to a garage without having to remove it.
  • The Export to open garages now has to be added to mention the type, read the documentation for more info.
  • New lines in the translation, i put them all in English.
  • Cleaning of unnecessary code.

Send Vehicles between garages - mono_garage_send
Impound new option - mono_garage_Sednimpound

GitHub - GitHub - Mono-94/mono_garage: MONO GARAGE
Documents - MONO_GARAGE - MONO DOCS

any solve for that problem?

i got crash every time a try open a garage or a guy in the stand…

past this in you server.cfg
set sv_enforceGameBuild 2944

im using “renzu_tuners” whit your garage script but when i spawn a car from the garage or the impound it come whit no modifications from that script. But when i call a vallet it comes whit all the modifications. u think that is a bug from your garage ? Because i already tested it whit another garage and it worked just fine. Do you thing it has something to do whit the way you call the vehicles in your garage ?

The truth is never renzu_tuner, but there shouldn’t be any problem.

Hello, is this script contains a “shared” job garage, where players can see each other’s vehicle? Like a garage which contains all the vehicle stored into it for everyone