[ESX] [FREE] MONO GARAGE [ update 18/10/2023]

This script includes mono_carkeys (MONO_CARKEYS Item ( LockPick - HotWire - Plate Change ) [17/10/2023])

garage_mono

Features Garage

• Work with radial menu from ox_lib or ox_target

• Persistent vehicles.

• Share vehicles with colleagues, including a list to manage shared access to the vehicle.

• Garage for independent work.

• Generate a key when removing the vehicle from the garage and delete it when returning to the garage.

• 4 types of garages: “air”, “car”, “boat”, “all”.

• Vehicle impound system and recovery points.

• Now you can set up a society and a job for the impound, leave an example with police work in config_garage.lua. ( New 12/7/2023 )
  • Vehicle mileage is stored in the database and can be viewed in the garage.

• Garage.RadialCopyCoords: Radial menu to copy coordinates and easily create garages. (Only use this on your development server!)

• Command to add a vehicle to the database as the owner.

• Allows vehicles that are outside the garage and the entity is not present in the world to be sent directly to the impound.

Features CarKeys

• Turn on and off the vehicle engine using the corresponding assigned key to the vehicle (optional, Keys.Engine).

• You can hold down the F key when exiting the vehicle to keep the engine running, if you have the vehicle keys. (Optional, Keys.OnExitCar)

• Retrieve lost keys through an NPC that can be easily added in the Config.lua file.(In the config.lua file, you can edit the NPC to acquire the license plate. Keep in mind that if you set BuyNewPlate to true, the NPC will only sell license plates and not keys)

• Administrators can create keys for the vehicle they are in, as well as for other players using their ID.

• NPC-owned vehicles will be parked with their doors closed, and will be turned off if opened.

• Lockpicking system with skill check, allowing players to force entry into vehicles (includes a function in the Config.lua file to optionally add a dispatch system).

• Includes a tool called “Wire Cutters” with skill check, allowing players to hotwire previously forced vehicles (optional).

• The license plate item allows the player to customize both the color and the license plate of their vehicle. (This will change the license plate in the database)

• Keybind to open/close the vehicle. (Default key is U, can be changed in the Config.lua file.)

• Keybind to turn on/off the engine. (Default key is M, can be changed in the Config.lua file. Optional)

Download

GitHub - Mono-94/mono_garage: MONO GARAGE

Dependencies

Install

:warning: If you use mono_carkeys delete it as this script contains the key system. :warning:

:warning: THIS SCRIPT WORKS WITH BUILD 2699 OR HIGHER! :warning:

• 1 - Add sql in database.

• 2 - “ensure mono_garage” in server.cfg.

I will only give support on Bugs of my script. You can contact me on GitHub.

13 Likes

FINALLY I’VE WAITED FOR IT.
THIS IS FIRE.
Can’t wait test it.

1 Like

Feuer frei! Bäng bäng

4 Likes

Do you think you could add a config option to be able to use something other than radialmenu?

Yes, in the not too distant future.

Thank you so much! I’ll add the current version and update it whenever that’s released. Thank you for an amazing free script :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

UPDATE 25/4/2023

UPDATE

first ensure sy_carkeys or sy_garage? :smiley:

if you are going to use sy garage and you have sy carkeys delete sy carkeys, the garage already has the script built in.

nice job bro

1 Like

SY_GARAGE New Update30/4/2023 :red_car:

• With this update I hope to solve many of the problems that were sent to me, in case of any error I would like you to communicate it to give me a solution.

Is it compatible with any vehicle??

Yes, this is compatible with all vehicles.

i mean bro vehicleshop sorry for typo

I have this error

SY_GARAGE New Update 04/5/2023 :red_car:

Features

• Small bug when spawning the vehicle that didn’t apply the properties. Fixed if the error persists let me know.

• Now check all the license plates, with spaces, few characters etc…

• Update SQL

ALTER TABLE owned_vehicles
ADD COLUMN calle varchar(60) DEFAULT NULL;

SY_GARAGE :red_car:

I’m having trouble syncing the vehicles with the persistent vehicle theme.

I leave this version of my garage which has no persistent vehicles and works without any problem.

Dowload

https://github.com/Mono-94/sy_garage_normal

this link isnt working

NEW DLOWLOAD LINK

GitHub - Mono-94/mono_garage: Garage system