[ESX][FREE] Blacklisted Weapons

f_esxblacklistedweapons

Features

• Deletes the blacklisted weapons you have setted

• Logs in the player that had the blacklisted weapon

Configuration

• On server.lua you will find the list of the blacklisted weapons, you can add or remove as many as you want

• On server.lua you will find the discord webhook that you can replace or fill in with your own

Dependencies

• es_extended

Overall
Feel free to use this in your server either as a script either as a code snippet

You can download the script here : GitHub - FuegoDel/f_esxblacklistedweapons: A configurable script that checks for blacklisted weapons

1 Like

does this work with qbcore??

1 Like

dont think so, for someone that knows the documentation it should be easy to change it from esx to qb

1 Like

I would add a “Playerkick” feature to the features.

i am risking false kicks, what if the cheater spawns the blacklisted weapon to a normal user?

I don´t really know if setting a weebhook in client side is the best option, you are exposing yourself If they dump the server, by taking all the client files they would have your webhook

But its not. The webhook is serversided :slight_smile:

Oh okay is because in the configuration text is written " * On client.lua you will find the discord webhook that you can replace or fill in with your own"

oh my, i messed up, just fixed it, thank you for telling me :heart:

Np, it was a nice script, but when i read that i was like “this dont make sense at all” hahah.

Have a nice day!

hahaha you too