[ESX-FREE] Academy/Freeroam HUD

New HUD for your academy/freeroam server! U can download it for free

Download

4 Likes

Hello @sickrabo a friendly reminder: you must put a direct download link to follow the five guidelines regarding FREE posts.

ok! I’m so sorry, didn’t knew that

Read the rules:
Free releases: Releases that are released for free must contain a direct download and may not be Escrow protected, you may include a Tebex link but it may not be the only download.

github can be good??

And not only github, github is the best option)

why is the server side obfuscated? idt you can release obfuscated scripts

if i want my script obfuscated, and i can’t put the tebex link how do i get it protected by escrow??

These are the rules, then i may have misinterpreted them, if a staff has time and desire to confirm or decline its free to do it

• No obfuscation. Source code may not be obfuscated or minified. At all times must your release include source code. You may include compiled files (i.e. for a C# script) as long as source code is provided.

I already removed it, don’t worry

sorry the question, why were you loading a obfuscated server side if in the script you don’t even use events or anything that would somehow use the server?

Was used to prevent the resource from being renamed

Can you add a preview ? That way i will know if i want to use it or not.

it’s the same of the photo, the bar (u can easily change the color) with the discord on top(obviously u can change it)

Bruh…what is that ?

you don’t like it?

sus :thinking:

what??