[ESX/ExM] Second Hand Vehicle Remastered (SHV V2.5.2) | sell your used cars to other players

I get

console:

[script:esx_secondhan] soawn vehicle 1 1 nil
[script:esx_secondhan] soawn vehicle 1 2 nil
[script:esx_secondhan] soawn vehicle 1 3 nil
[script:esx_secondhan] soawn vehicle 1 4 nil

Probably you havent installed the SQL file correctly , please read the installation and undo any changes you did and use script as it is , then test it again

@ali_exacute
I have following issue with the script:
After server restart it spawns the cars without mods, floating 1m in the air. Leaving the area later on it spawns the same car again but with mods… so 2 cars then.
After that when I clean up the area and remove all cars, then it spawns the to be sold cars correctly.

Hey, sorry for late answer i am more active on d*****d than here

make sure to change Config.timeBetweenSameSpawn to something higher like 60000 and try again, its vary on different servers but higher than 30000 should fix the issue

thanks, will try it

Second Hand Vehicle Remastered New Update V2.4.0 :

• More code cleanup and fixed functions naming

• Fixed small problem on freezing vehicles before they getting spawned properly

• Test Drive now can be configured for each shop separately

• Time between ownership check is now configurable

Search V2.4.0 in config to find new stuff !

you now should have latest version in your purchased assets panel @ https://keymaster.fivem.net/asset-grants

I don’t get the purchase in keymaster

Hey, please open a ticket in my Dis**** i will help you with that !

So… the double spawn with 60000 seems to be fixed… but … they always spawn 1m in the air
Any idea?

Try lowering the Z Axis number by around 1.0 or 0.9 and see if it fix your issue

Second Hand Vehicle Remastered New Update V2.4.1 :

• Fixed test drive not working properly
  • Fixed small translation typo

you now should have latest version in your purchased assets panel @ https://keymaster.fivem.net/asset-grants

Didn’t work
Edit: Fixed at client lua it was like

elseif seconds <= 0 and days <= 0 then
                                        timeText = _lang('not_available')
                                    end
***if distance < 20 then***
                                    DrawMarker(2, vector3(vehPos.x, vehPos.y, vehPos.z+maximumDim.z+0.5), 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 180.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.5, 0.5, 0.5, r, g, b, 250, true, true, 2, nil, nil, true)
                                            end

if Config.vehicleInfo._3DText then

local vehFwd = GetEntityForwardVector(veh)

draw3DText(vector3(vehPos.x, vehPos.y, vehPos.z+maximumDim.z + 0.1), 
                                        _lang('vehicle_info_center', { ['$price'] = groupDigits(closestVehicle.price), ['$model'] = vehModelLabel, ['$class'] = vehClassName })
                                        , 0.7)```

Changed to that and worked

timeText = '&lt; 1 '.._lang('day')
                                elseif seconds <= 0 and days <= 0 then
                                    timeText = _lang('not_available')
                                end
					if dist < 20 then
                                DrawMarker(2, vector3(vehPos.x, vehPos.y, vehPos.z+maximumDim.z+0.5), 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 180.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.5, 0.5, 0.5, r, g, b, 250, true, true, 2, nil, nil, true)
                                        end

if Config.vehicleInfo._3DText then```

Second Hand Vehicle Remastered New Update V2.5.0 :

• Reworked some functions to fix vehicle duplicate spawn
  • Reworked some functions to fix vehicle properties not applying correctly
  • Reworked some functions to work better with all lockdown mode
  • Added some more fail checks for newly spawned vehicles
  • NOTE : All of these changes have been fixed and tested locally , please let me know if you found any issue on your server !

IMPORTANT NOTE :

If you still having duplicate vehicle spawn issue even after latest update (2.5.0 at the time of writing this) , try switching to game build 2545 (the contract DLC) or higher version , looks like its something that happens mostly on older builds

if you dont know how you can switch game build, check this out : Server Commands - Cfx.re Docs

thanks to LowRid3R for reporting this !

Second Hand Vehicle Remastered New Update V2.5.1 :

• Fixed translations always showing [en] no matter what is configured

Note :

Its taking longer to process new uploaded files for some reason , if your newly downloaded version is still version 2.5.0 , try downloading it again in a few minutes solved

Second Hand Vehicle Remastered New Update Version 2.5.2 :

• Floating vehicles should be completely fixed now for that small percentage of servers that still had the problem