[ESX/EXM/QBus] - CarMusic | MusicEverywhere - A NUI synchronized music script to animate your server [PAID]

Hey there! Yes it will work, you just need to adapt all ESX functions to QBUS functions.

Hey there! This is not the place to get support at all! Also, I can’t find your username on my tebex list… Have you bought the script?
Thanks.

Hey , We put it on our role-playing server and everyone on the server listens to the music except me, who may not be able to listen to the music and the others can.

Im facing an issue the script works totally fine it even shows me the title but i cant hear anything any fix?

2 Likes

start or ensure?

I bought this script everything works except for when I try to play music. Music Does not want to play but script opens.

how do i get the music higher den 25%

yes qb work :slightly_smiling_face:

I have the problem with the radio that when you open it, only the mouse pointer comes and then you can’t do anything anymore, nothing more opens
hadn’t changed anything

Does this work on QBCore ?

Is there a QB core version

Is there one that is for vMenu?

Does this work with a qbcore server ?

Is it possible to have it work on standalone?
Is it possible to have Discord Ace Permissions to use the command?

is syncing fixed in latest version? Or people cant hear shit when they change volume ?

I bought this script, but it doesn’t work, I have xsound installed knowing that I have another script that uses it so it works perfectly, I decided to go on discord and create a ticket, where the support don’t care at all, it’s been two days since I bought this script and asked for help and not even a simple little message to say that I was taken into account

not recommended, the script does not work and no one answers the tickets anymore

also really high resource usage on this one :frowning:

hey i know a server who has it and i think they bought it from you but i can’t get the music to play im in a car and i put the link in and tit shows the music but no music comes out
please help

Update v1.3.0
Changelog:

-The MusicEverywhere was reworked and most of the problems should be fixed now
-General Optimization
-Code cleanup

The script is now available in Fivem Assets (https://keymaster.fivem.net/assets)
The script is also now available to QBus Framework!

1 Like