[ESX/EXM/QBus] - CarMusic | MusicEverywhere - A NUI synchronized music script to animate your server [PAID]

Sadly I had to get a refund. I bought this over a week ago, the download link was broken, Tebex tries contacting you but got no reply. Was looking to using this script.

Hello @LlamaPalooza , Iā€™m sad about it ā€¦ The tebex communication is horrible, there is no proper panel where I have messages, tebex sends me an automatic email for each purchase, which ends up spamming my email. If Iā€™m not mistaken, yes, I answered, anyway, on my tebex page it is written for any problem, you should contact me as soon as possible, through the CFX Forum or even through the discord, and I will answer as soon as possible. Greetings and all the best.

hii, i have a big problem. Whole map can hear music. Distance function works properly at close range but farther players can hear the music all the time, doesnt care which sound level is set.

1 Like

Hey there, thatā€™s probably a problem with an older version. Make shure that you have the 1.2.2 version. If you didnā€™t recieved it contact me and I will send it to you. Thanks.

thank you

2 Likes

Iā€™m guessing Tebex had a mishap then, was my first time purchasing through Tebex, lesson learned. I guess when I get paid again Iā€™ll buy it, thank you.

2 Likes

When boobox update?

Hey there. Iā€™m not shure yetā€¦ I donā€™t have much time atm, Iā€™m having alot of exams and testsā€¦ Maybe next monthā€¦ Thanks.

Nice Script, just bought it!
Its really worth the 12ā‚¬.

1 Like

Hey there @matthias.dev thanks for your support. Thanks <3

I would buy this if it was standalone

Hey there, it can be playable as standalone. You just wonā€™t be able to set specific zones to a specific job.

Would it require modification or anything to make it work that way if I bought it

If you buy it, send me a pm and I will send you the standalone version script.

Hey, i bought like a week ago, and iā€™m having some issues, i mean there are no errors but sometimes i get other peopleā€™s music or music just gets bugged Any way to fix this?

Hey there, if you have some errors/problems, please send me a PM. Thanks.

Excuse me,I canā€™t close it,what should I do?

Hey there, you probably donā€™t use the compatible ESX version, also, you probably have an older version.

I have the problem that is heard all over the map many of the times when using the script inside a car

You probably have an older version of MusicEverywhere, if you didnā€™t got V1.2.3 - BETA send me a message please.

2 Likes