[ESX/EXM/QBus] - CarMusic | MusicEverywhere - A NUI synchronized music script to animate your server [PAID]

I was worried that most songs on youtube wouldn’t work, i have now played like 50ish songs and have not had a single song that didn’t work, it’s amazing 10/10 would recommend!

2 Likes

Installed this on our roleplay server earlier this afternoon and been playing with here and there ever since. Works pretty good for the most part, and I think adds a lot of opportunities for folks at events such as car meets, bars, mechanic shops, etc.

I’m digging it so far. Well worth the $12 in my opinion.

1 Like

Thanks brother <3 Thanks for all the support. If any youtube music don’t work you can always download and upload it to discord and use the discord link and it will work. <3

I have tried to create something similar with xSound aswell, however if you reach above 50 kmh the music starts to stutter because of the speed you are moving. Could you explain how you adressed this problem?

xsound is really good optimized already

Hey there @Kaeden_Radde how are you? Thanks for the support and the words <3. This script will give infinite ways to improve the interaction between players. I’m loving all the support that you guys are giving to me. Really appreciated <3

1 Like

Hey @ASKP how are you? I just did a loop to check the position of the vehicle, if the position is different then it will update the sound position too. Thanks for the support.

And how often is this loop refreshing. As at 300ms when testing xsound it still lags behind the car due to speed.

Hey @ElusionPDX, I can’t edit anything in xsound, you should edit it by yourself. You can see the script optimization upthere, there is 2 prints. Thanks.

1 Like

Danny im not talking about editing xsound as that is not what calls your loop to update the sound xyz.

What’s is the refresh rate of your loop for updating the xyz of the sound.

As when testing updating the xyz on a fast moving car before it would lag behind due to the loop rate of xyz update.

Hey @ElusionPDX its 100ms to each update if you are close to the car.

Do you have that as a config choice or is that lock behind the remote loading

Hey @ElusionPDX You can change it in the source-code.

This looks dope, like super dope!

1 Like

Thanks for the words brother <3

of course! we debating on purchasing now, well not really a debate. But a debate of whos paying this round lol

The best is then to just give them a download link that have all versions so they can choose.

I love your Script!!!

I’m only going to make 1 suggestion, add the boombox function, such as esx_hifi

3 Likes

Hey there @johnsoul777 I will do it in the future for shure! Thanks for your sugestion!

So we tried it out last night and well it was cool to use but it failed at working.
Once a song started we could not change the song to a new. Only way to get a new song to play was to restart the script and then it would still show the old songs name as playing but be the new song. (all music is self hosted so no its not youtube blocking it)

1 Like