[ESX, EXM] Esx_RufiCarKeys. Give your keys, Park quit not owned vehicles, lockpick system and more!

is there any servers that still use Essentialmode?! holy

1 Like

I noticed that too, they all use some youtube tutorial all-in one packs with files from 2 years ago :slight_smile:

Thanks for purchase it. To download the script, open ticket on my DC you have the link on my tebex store: here

UPDATE: Added a job bypass option to let certain job, run any vehicle without key.

Lol what? Isn’t like 95% of RP servers ESX

2 Likes

It’s still used (see poll: [RELEASE][ESX] Inventory inspired by Trsak - Releases - Cfx.re Community )

Probably due to the compatibility issues that 1.2 introduced (it’s not really hard to adapt to it) and the ditching of core FiveM resources still being a thing.

There’s really no reason to even use 1.2 if you’re content with 1.1 tbh. There’s not anything major, in my opinion, that would warrant someone going from 1.1 weight (pre json encoded inventory) to 1.2 (final v1).

2.0 is the real catch though once it’s finished :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nice price, nice communication with help on discord. Nice script with engine only if you have key :wink: An update for exclude job ! (very cool update for police and more)

A possible update in the futur for lockpick? :slight_smile:

I recommand !

1 Like

Thank you! On close future, i will add a lockpick option with hability minigame.

I have some ideas to improve the script :

• Add a KeyBind to open the menu
  • Add an option to let players lend their keys ( duplicate them ) to allow their mates to drive it and lock it, add a menu where you can manage who has the keys, and allow the owner to remove the keys to someone who got a duplicate.
  • Add logs with a webhook to see when a player gives keys or lends them.
  • Add an alarm system which can be installed at the mechanic shop. When a car is lockpicked the police is alerted, and you got a message on your phone with the car’s position
  • Allow locked vehicles to be stealed with a minigame.

If these options are added it will be a really nice script and I think i will buy it.

Hi @TryadeRP.

Did you see the video? esx_RufiCarKey. Key system for fivem. - YouTube

Now you can lend your keys to others.

you can remove from they the key that you lend.

I’m working on a Lockpick integration with a minigame.

Install alarm system its a good idea and i can do it.

I can do a webhook log and i will do for sure.

Thanks!

No problem, if you need ideas, tell me my brain is ready.

But on the menu, you can lend them but not giving to another player if he bought your car right

1 Like

Can the other person use the key he received to pull the car out of the garage or can only the owner still do that?

do the keys stay with the other even after the restart?

@AMGMACHT

Yo can do that easily the script is no encrypted. I can help you if you don’t know how :wink:

Yes, the keys are saved on the database so its permanent

True, you can do that now modifying my script. I will add that on the future.

1 Like

So when this gets updated. How do I get the new stuff. A new email?

Hi @KeN1, you can join to my DC to get the update Or just stay tuned to this thread and send me a private message.

New updates and new video! Fivem Esx_RufiCarkey v2 - YouTube

Does this work with airplanes and helicopters as well?

Yes is work with it

I did what was said in the readme and in the description to get it to work with esx_vehicleshop and my garage script, but I get this error when storing in my garage. I don’t get the keys when I buy a vehicle either.