[ESX/EXM/QBus] - CarMusic | MusicEverywhere - A NUI synchronized music script to animate your server [PAID]

the music is not playing but i have no errors in f8 menu

The same thing for youā€¦ You probably have an older version of MusicEverywhere, if you didnā€™t got V1.2.3 - BETA send me a message please.

Hello friend, I just bought the car music and I wanted to know if I should send you any information to activate the script?

Hey there, you should recieve the script by email. Also, donā€™t forget to read README, itā€™s realllly important. Thanks.

is there any way you could convert this into a non-esx script

Hey there, yes, thereā€™s Iā€™ve already made a standalone version.

i am interested to buy this mod, does it have any bugs?
does it work with esx 1.1?

Hey there, yes it works with ESX 1.1. An yes, the bugs found previously have already been solved. Everything works fine.

does it work with an item? or how else?

It can work with any item/command that you can set in config.lua

is there a way to make it where it can accept and play all music instead of just non copyright music?

Hey there. Yes thereā€™s a way to remove copyright block.

the music does not want to be started

1 Like

Hey there. You probably didnā€™t read README or you did something wrong with the script. Also not that copyrights musics will not play by default. Anyway, for support you should contact me in my email or in PM in the forum. Thanks.

1 Like

REFERENCE Id where he is located

As I said before, this is not the place to get support. You should contact me in private messages. However your reference ID is the one that you got by email from Tebex when you bought the script.

Oky Thanks

Good Optimization, Good System, Good Programmer, Congratulations on your good work

1 Like

worked fine 2 weeks, but since 2 days ago when you press play the song never start

2 Likes

Hey there!
This is not the place to get supportā€¦
I will send you a PM.