[ESX/EXM/QBus] - CarMusic | MusicEverywhere - A NUI synchronized music script to animate your server [PAID]

MusicEverywhere V2.0

MusicEverywhere is a powerful and versatile script tool designed specifically for FiveM servers, allowing you to create a custom audio experience for your players. With a range of features and customization options, this script is perfect for anyone looking to enhance the audio experience and make the RP more immersive on their FiveM server.

In addition to working on vehicles, MusicEverywhere is a script that also allows you to set coordinates for fixed zones that can play music. This means that you can designate specific areas of your FiveM server, such as shops, public areas, or other locations, to automatically play the music that is currently being broadcasted., providing them with a truly immersive and engaging audio experience.

ShowCase:

Note:

There are several options in the config.lua to change, which should be changed to your liking.

Principal Features:

• Ability to play music from YouTube and any audio URL file
  • Create a queue and add URL’s to favorites
  • See the history of last played musics
  • Change the volume and music current time
  • Set a loop for continuous playback
  • Customize the radio design for each unique vehicle
  • Easy installation and configuration
  • And much more…

Dependencies:

• mysql-async or oxmysql

NUI:

cPFYzTiNSt.gif

High Level of Configuration:

As with any other script made by me, this script has a high level of different settings, which can and should be changed to suit your own taste. (Translations, Locations, and many others options…)

Disclaimer:

If you have already purchased the old script, you’ll be pleased to know that you automatically own this as well. Note that this is not an update, but it’s a complete remake of MusicEverywhere, where both server and client files were completely remade.

Additional Information:

Current Price: 15.00 EUR (without taxes)

(Limited) Promotial Code: MUSICEVERYWHERE

More information on (Buy page):
https://buy.danny255.com/package/5612203

My Tebex page:
https://buy.danny255.com

Check out my other scripts here:

Code is accessible Partial
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1500
Requirements Mysql/Onesync
Support Yes
19 Likes

Can China server be used?Is it possible to play Chinese web songs?Is IP locked?Forgive me for asking so many questions, because I need this

2 Likes

Hey @xiaotoum There is no ip-lock so yes, you can use this script in China. No it’s not ip-locked, it has a lock with your reference that you got when you bought the script, but it will work in any server. Yes, I think it will play Chinese web songs, but contact me and send some examples and I will try to test it. And no problem, I’m here to help, you are free to ask as many questions as you need. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Picture of Resmon (MS)?

2 Likes

Hey @snailsome0001 how are you? I forgot it completely, let me finish something else and I’ll take a print. Thank you for remember me.

Hey again @snailsome0001, there is some prints:
When you are not close to any sound:

When there is a sound close to you:

But it can go to 0.07. it depends…
Thanks for your attention.

4 Likes

Amazing job, will buy for sure!

1 Like

Thanks striano, thanks for the constant support in everything. I’m really grateful for everything <3

2 Likes

Really nice. Been looking a radio script but for a free roam.
Would it possible to have standalone version of it as well?
And can it also play stream links from those online stations ( pls, m3u, ogg what ever else there is)

1 Like

Hey @Tanel, How are you? Yes, I think I can do it standalone (without ESX), can you contact me please? I will test that extensions and I will say to you later okay? Thanks for everything.

Good Job.
I bought it. Will i get it via Email or do i need to contact you?

1 Like

work out car? if i want make a discoteca? i need discord link, can accept audio twitch?

Hey @UltraTM sorry about the delay, I’m the one who gives the scripts, so can you contact me? Thanks.

Hey @Marius_Neuronis how are you? Yes, it works outside the cars, yes, you can do like a “discoteca”, and it only accepts non-copyrighted content, audio links and online radio.

1 Like

For paid releases, you must give users a direct downloadable link when they purchase. You may not force them to contact you on Discord to get access.

Change your package to a Downloadable Package and share the link with them. If you require authorization, use the available parameters as described on Tebex.

Flag this topic or reply to it once you’ve fixed this issue.

Hey there @d0p3t thanks for your attention. The problem is that the script has alot of different versions, one to ESX 1.1, another to 1.2 and another to EXM, they don’t need to join in my discord, they can contact me in cfx forum :D, but okay, I will put a link to the costumers when they buy a script. Thanks for everything. I will send another message when it’s ready.

1 Like

Hey @d0p3t I’ve fixed that. Thanks for warning me. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Well, in the future it was cool to accept twitch audio or something like that, a type of audio streaming

1 Like

Hey @Marius_Neuronis that’s a thing that can be adapted in xsound maybe… Not by me, but by xogos. Thanks anyway

2 Likes