[ESX] esx_truckerjob

esx_truckerjob

Information

This resource is based on schneehaze’s trucking job, but his resource was not working probably and is not a real job that you can get at the Jobcenter. I decided to use his resource as a base for a perfectly working job that you can get at the Jobcenter. Currently it has just minor changes to his resource but I’m going to work a lot of it.

Description

This resource allows you to install a Trucker Job on your Fivem ESX server. Currently it is not a real job, which you can get at the Jobcenter, but I will update it in the next few days.

ToDo

• Remove MissionText as requirement
  • Create a “real” job
  • Rename the blip
  • Config
  • Realistic Truck Depot
  • Multiple Trailer Locations

Requirements

Installation

1. Download the resource from my github
  2. Download schneehaze’s MissionText
  3. Drag both resources into your “resources”-folder
  4. Add “start MissionText” and “start TruckerJob” in your server.cfg
  5. Import esx_truckerjob.sql into your database
  6. Start the resources/Restart your Server

Download

1 Like

So why dont you make a pull request instead of re releasing it? That is the better option to do. Otherwise this might get taken down as minor edits are not allowed.

Also external download links arent allowed unless its github or another safe well known provider like google drive or mega. You could also just upload the zip to the forum post.

Currently it is a minor change, but I’m going to do a lot of changes to it.
I’m going to make it a real job, you can get at the Jobcenter.

I already added the github link now, but yesterday I had problems pushing to Github.

Hi @FloatDev - any update to this?

I have a problem. When I arrive to the trailer location there is a green circle but there is no trailer.
Do you know how to fix it?
Thanks!

Are you using OneSync?

Yes.
Onesync_enabled 1

Can you help me please?
Thanks!

Maybe the trailer is outside of your current scope and therefore the trailer cannot spawn.

Mmm… I tried many locations and it’s true in one of them there was an trailer not near but when I go to pickup it doesn’t join to the truck but no trailers spawned on others locations
What do you think I can do?
Thanks a lot!

I don’t know. Sorry. I never experienced this issue but when I made it a while ago I was not using OneSync.

No problem. Maybe it’s OneSync.
I’m looking for a solution. If I fix it I leave a reply here.
Thanks!!

We’re you able to get fully functional?