[ESX] esx_armour_db: Save the players armour on the db

This script allows you to save and then recover the character’s armour. When you disconnect from the server, the script saves the value of the armour. Github

Requirements

8 Likes

:heart: it’s very cute

Kind of curious why you made it for ESX but then use ghmattimysql when the required script for es_extended is mysql-async.?

Also you might want to change the “esx_extended” to “es_extended”.

fr :rofl:

You can convert es_extended to ghmatti you don’t need MySQL.
Ghmattisql is way better :slight_smile:

Wow you must be a developer and genius because I would have never guessed you could convert it to use ghmattimysql…Also you kind of need MySQL since that’s what runs the database so getting rid of that wouldn’t work. Most people aren’t going to take the time to convert to something that isn’t as reliable as you think when mysql-async works just fine.

I update the repo with mysql-async compatible. Now you don’t need ghmattimysql. I use ghmatti for my private projects, but it seems that I can’t use something different in this community, only usual and known.

1 Like

If you know how to convert it do it, it is not necessary to be sarcastic

Well im not sure but it looks like it will also save armour for the players that dont have any, since the value local currentArmour is global and it will save the armour from the last player that did “refresh” it. I would suggest to put the values in a table saved under player server ID

Yes it is…and I’ll spend my time doing more productive work than converting a script that states ESX but then you have to convert it to actually get it to work.

I’ll look it tomorrow. I think you’re right

If you don’t like it, I don’t understand why you just don’t use it anymore, instead of complaining.
On the other hand, if you plan to improve it, do it, but don’t say things in a sarcastic way because it really bothers you.

this does not work at all. You apply armor and when someone joins the server next time its still gone

esx_armour_db.rar (13.6 KB) Save health and armour modifly by me.

It’s not working, nothing happens.

why it doesnt save armour? maybe i have to change item name?

I use this version done by @DabZ_StepZ and it works great! Plug and play! It does require a little time like 10 seconds for it to register in the DB but works flawlessly! Great release