[ESX - ENG/GER] WSInventory (PAID)

Hey guys,

today I will introduce you into WSInventory.

Features of WSInventory:

• Separate sections for more overview.
    • Wallet for your money and your ID.
    • Bag for your items.
    • Bag for your weapons.
  • Black money is only visible if you have some.
  • Easy use usable items, give them to other player or drop it.
  • Give items, money and weapons to other players where are near to you.
  • Passing items, money and weapons comes with an animation that is performed by the player who is passing the items, money and weapon.
  • If you are using JSFourIDCard you did have the option to choose with a list item if you want to view your ID’s or show them to other players. Giving the ID’s to other player is with an animation.

Features of the config file:

• You can choose the distance to give items to other players.
  • In the cfg.lua you can choose if you want to show the bank account in the wallet or not.
  • You can activate the compatibility for JSFourIDCard in the cfg.lua.
  • Two translations, one on german and another one on english.
  • Easy to set up other translations.

Planned features for WSInventory:

• Weapon customisation with item support.
  • If you have other ideas for the inventory let me know.

Showcase:

Dependencies:

• es_extended (Tested with 1.2)
  • NativeUI

WSVehicleMenu is using the CFX asset escrow system.

Price: 9,99€
Available on: Tebex

Feel free to write me if you have any problems, questions or suggestions.
Thanks in advance for your time and your trust in my work!

2 Likes

i don’t know, what should be the difference with krz_personalmenu? Looks nice, but 15 dollars, then I prefer to design the krz menu around.

I think it is more functional for an inventory. In my forum you will find a tutorial how to disable the old esx-inventory. When you use my inventory you have all needfull stuff on F2 without many clicks like at the krz_personalmenu.

but do you think this is worth 15$? i mean, i dont need to buy it, just for your future!

Maybe not but I did programm it with much time, good structure, some nice functions and a real NativeUI for the F2-Key and then I think 14,99€ / $16,76 are okay. Maybe you see it at another perspective, but I think it could be a great feature for your or other servers. This is my opinion.

Nah man, i just wanted to ask what you think makes the menu better. in principle, anyone can charge money as they like here, it’s a free market.
I guess if it really offers so many options, it is also okay, I just wondered, because it seemed to me from the outside not much better, but you have to convince such think times itself.
nevertheless, I wish you much success with the business.

Thanks mate

@Panitac
This is a joke that you report posts that you don’t like just because the truth is being told
@TheIndra
Why were my posts removed?

Why are you just that mad? I can’t understand this. Just leave it as it is and we are going now separate ways. Thanks for your critic.

Very Nice :heart:

1 Like

Kann ich Waffen und Magazine/Munition als Item benutzen?

Ja in der Theorie schon. Du kannst alle Items nutzen die benutzbar sind. Munitionsboxen sind allerdings nicht enthalten, da würde ich dir esx_extraitems empfehlen. Vielen Dank für dein Interesse.

OP request