[ESX] Create Mafia | Let Players Create Their Own Organisations

This question has already been answered above, first of all, this script is considered to be the core of many releases eventually coming, building a unique criminal system. Besides that, the script provides you with an export to get players job types. Using this, you can pretty much build your own things around criminal jobs too. :partying_face:

1 Like

Would love to see more of what you can actually do. The design seems fantastic, but functionality is what I’m more interested in. All it showed in the preview is creating the gang.

1 Like

Thank you mate! You can find what you’re looking for, both in the comments above, and the post.
You can build your own things using the scripts export, also you can use many scripts that I’m eventually releasing, enhancing the crime system. :partying_face:

Interesting. Nice idea.

1 Like

Will definitely check it out when those are released.

1 Like

The best resource that i ever bought!!

2 Likes

mafia menu includes, handcuff, scort etc?

A huge update is on the way, this will be included, yea :partying_face:

1 Like

Create Mafia V2 IS OUT NOW! :partying_face:

Really unfortunate that you only develop for ESX :(. I bought them for my ESX server a few months ago, now that I switched to qb it’s such a bummer that i can’t use your scripts anymore! Defo now with the ui redesign.

1 Like

Hello i have a problem with the Script’s. Attach the screenshoot of the problem

All seems to have installed, I can enter menu in game to select an organization and they each are created in database when one is entered, but no “criminal” job status is assigned to character. Please advise with any advice.

If I force / change the job in my database and refresh server the job is assigned in game… Any idea how to initiate in game???

Wow wish I’d seen this before we brought it, we’ve had to buy another script as getting the same issue that even the owner can’t fix

The script works fine but i press f5 to open mafia menu and press to recruit the closest person and the closest person doesnt get the job and i dont take errors what should i do ?