🩸 [ESX/QB] Core Evidence UPDATED V2 - Bullet shells, Fingerprints, Blood samples, Archives [Paid]

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but would it be possible for a future update to add in evidence bags being needed to pickup evidence? With that being said also adding in where the evidence is stored in a players actual inventory till they analyze it.

Why did I install the plug-in with only cartridge case evidence, no blood or fingerprints

I have bought the script but no download link. Wait since 3 days …

I sent u

1 Like

Can u help me, i cant see the blood the collect it

1 Like

Hey!

Screen

I want the labels for Firstname, lastname, job, sex to have a label so i can translate it to my own language. Because now it will just show the database rowname… Is there any way to change this?

Thanks!

Can one be made for QBCore?

Will be converted soon :slight_smile:

Alright sounds cool. I would love this on the server I’m working on. Thank you.

UPDATED V2.2

• Changed evidence locker ui
  • Added printing sounds
  • Fixed blood not showing up bug that some experiance
  • Added multiple job support

1 Like

If only it worked or if only there was support.

bad support

1 Like

This dev shouldn’t be allowed to sell more products. The script doesn’t work and he refuses to give support. Waste of money! In fact you are costing me more money because now I have to go and buy another one to replace your crappy one. We pay a lot of money for these scripts, not fixing it is like theft. And I’m not the only one complaining.

My associate replied that im away now. So please wait for support if you dont know how to drag the file and upload sql.

It’s been 10 days since you last replied. And don’t patronize me. I know how to drag and upload a sql file but you did not tell me this is the issue nor do I think it is the issue.

1 Like

sql upload is where you upload everything to your database like Items and Cars?

I Dont know how and where you use to connect but maybe MariaDB / PhpMyAdmin or Navicat ?
Go to your MySql - Sign in - Go to SQL Tab - Drag and drop.

I Just saw the pictures from you now XD
I Do not have this resource and the picture is not very big on my screen.
It looks like a nil value (And it cound maybe be a SQL error or a script error)
Hard to tell but If it is possible to buy the ressource today I go and check it XD
But i am not sure about the store is automatic or I have to wait now when the support is on vacation .

Did you get it working

Sorry did not understand

we are having a onesync infinity issue with what I presumably believe is IsShockingEventInSphere(102, 235.497, 2894.511, 43.339, 999999.0) as it is putting blood under eveeryone randomly with onesync enabled

Try changing to HasPedBeenDamagedByWeapon(ped,0,2)